Groups

ipod touch

Is £139.a good price for a ipod touch 8GB, or do you think they will come down in price towards xmas,

6 Comments

Its an iphone without the phone features, they are great!!!!

Original Poster

Not the new one out but 3rd gen I think, its on at currys and dixons and in stock, says should be £149 but £10 off, its for my 11yr old for xmas but im not sure what to do, I dont want to pay any more than that,
    Edited by: "GRGO140" 8th Oct 2010

i wanna know the same thing as i want to get one for a christmas gift - i know its early but i saw a deal in HMV which ends soon, but im not quite sure whether its a good deal or not and if i should wait closer to christmas. (Not trying to self promote my other thread but heres the link: hmv deal)

TBH i only really want to buy from HMV as i have £75 store credit to use there.

My son has the new version and my daughter has the old version. They are both brilliant but my son is really impressed with the 4th gen he loves the camera it does HD video.

3gen £80 on ebay
    4gen on ebay £150

melcarroll

My son has the new version and my daughter has the old version. They are … My son has the new version and my daughter has the old version. They are both brilliant but my son is really impressed with the 4th gen he loves the camera it does HD video.

rather misleading though.... camera res extremely poor 0.6mpixel- shocking

obviously done deliberatly as expect 5gen to have a 3mpixel cam to suck more puntters

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions