Groups

ipod touch

will this work with ipod touch ?

play.com/Ele…tml?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&searchstring=ipod%20charger&searchtype=allproducts&searchfilters=s{ipod+charger}%2b&pa=search&page=search&d=1&ob=4&urlrefer=search

5 Comments

play.com/Ele…tml?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&searchstring=ipod%20charger&searchtype=allproducts&searchfilters=s{ipod+charger}%2b&pa=search&page=search&d=1&ob=4&urlrefer=search

yes i would say so, i bought one similar which charges ipod classic and touch they are the same connection

Just buy any USB charger (like this one) then use the iPod cable that came with your device.

Original Poster

Carley

Just buy any USB charger [url=(like this one)](like this one)[/url] then … Just buy any USB charger [url=(like this one)](like this one)[/url] then use the iPod cable that came with your device.

already have one and it dont work i found one for a few quid more tht specifies itouch 2g thanks for replys

dcx_badass

They don't work so don't do this!

Strange, I recently bought a new iPod touch and i used the USB charger that came with my Orange San Fran and it works perfectly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      3. What would be HELL to you?2634
      4. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions