Groups

iPod Touch 8gb Problem Help Please

Hi im buying a ipod touch 8gb from the forums and the seller has advertised it as the newest on the market. Once I type the serial number in and click to add more coverage it shows it as a 2nd gen. Iv been told by alot of people the newest versions of the 8gb is the 3rd.

Is this right ?

5 Comments

you can get a 8gb nano 5th gen...it has a camera on it tho...what sort of ipod is it?

Original Poster

Sorry forgot to add 8gb touch to title.

csamual;8601881

Sorry forgot to add 8gb touch to title.

oh right...well according to google and the apple store store.apple.com/uk/…uch the 3rd gen does come in an 8gb version...so id clarify with the seller before payment,sounds like he's telling a pork pie:thumbsup::whistling:

the latest 8gb is not 3g. its the same as the 2nd gen but its just marketing differently. i got one 2 weeks ago.

the only actual 3g ones are the 32gb and 64gb

although the newest 8gb is still a '2ng gen' it is being listed on sites like play.com as 3g so...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931588
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate11
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418014161

See more discussions