Groups
    EXPIRED

IPod Touch Apps & Stuff to Go On It Help please

Hi, my lad has just got an ipod touch and is after things to go it - i am not at all technical and have no idea !

I have seen things posted on here before but never really read them as haven't needed them - before he starts spending money - can anyone help me by letting me know if there is there anything he can get free to go on it - he really wants games and music.

We have transferred some music that he had on his mp3 and a few photos from the computer - but thats about my limited............!

Any help would be appreciated................

Thanks.

9 Comments

Lots of free stuff on iTunes. Just load it up, go to the Apps store and pick the free section and download whatever you like (you will have to log a credit card, but it won't change you for the frre apps).

Original Poster

steve1221;8159071

Lots of free stuff on iTunes. Just load it up, go to the Apps store and … Lots of free stuff on iTunes. Just load it up, go to the Apps store and pick the free section and download whatever you like (you will have to log a credit card, but it won't change you for the frre apps).

thanks - will try that now - rep left for your help:thumbsup:

put a coupla movies/music videos on too.

simpsons game/toy story mania/rat on a scooter/doodle jump/paper toss/streetfighter-all excellent

You can download appminer & pandorabox free from the app store, these show all the free apps that he can download, think I spend more time searching & downloading the free apps than I actually spend using them!

Original Poster

lyzzys321;8159152

You can download appminer & pandorabox free from the app store, these … You can download appminer & pandorabox free from the app store, these show all the free apps that he can download, think I spend more time searching & downloading the free apps than I actually spend using them!

thanks - i'm trying (!!!) to do it now - you've been a great help too to a technophobe ! Rep left

Original Poster

barky;8159103

put a coupla movies/music videos on too.simpsons game/toy story mania/rat … put a coupla movies/music videos on too.simpsons game/toy story mania/rat on a scooter/doodle jump/paper toss/streetfighter-all excellent

thanks-can you get these free too ? rep left

Hi, I use this site - it shows you the apps that are free for a day or sometimes longer that you previously had to pay for

freeappalert.com/

you do have to look through the list and have to go on to the site each day but I have found loads of good apps temporarily free

have a look

Paul.

Original Poster

paul1063;8161110

Hi, I use this site - it shows you the apps that are free for a day or … Hi, I use this site - it shows you the apps that are free for a day or sometimes longer that you previously had to pay forhttp://freeappalert.com/you do have to look through the list and have to go on to the site each day but I have found loads of good apps temporarily freehave a lookPaul.

:thumbsup:
    thanks-rep left for you

This site might be of use to you also
    ]http//be…09/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions