Groups

Ipod Touch Battery?

Mine is 3 weeks old and only lasts for 8 hours any ideas why? I hardly use it THAT much in those 8 hours too

Charge it at around 11 use 'till like 12:30 then forced power off, turned on 8:00 goes to 20% at 5!

8 Comments

just listening to music? or videos and apps? big difference in battery usage depending on use.

Original Poster

barky;7058830

just listening to music? or videos and apps? big difference in battery … just listening to music? or videos and apps? big difference in battery usage depending on use.

Well I check facebook from time to time, play a few apps, sometimes the music is on?

Met-Cast;7058865

Well I check facebook from time to time, play a few apps, sometimes the … Well I check facebook from time to time, play a few apps, sometimes the music is on?

if you are browsing facebook and playing music in the background,or apps with music it is very draining on battery-the battery doesnt like it doing 2 things at once.

I get about 14 hours if just music but it drops alarmingly once you start on games/safari/video

Original Poster

barky;7058931

if you are browsing facebook and playing music in the background,or apps … if you are browsing facebook and playing music in the background,or apps with music it is very draining on battery-the battery doesnt like it doing 2 things at once.I get about 14 hours if just music but it drops alarmingly once you start on games/safari/video

I dont usually do both at the same time but yeah I do check facebook and play a bit of Real Racing with the sound/ my music but only for like 30 mins?

Is the blue tooth on? Not that I know whether or not it has blue tooth but that drains a battery really fast

Original Poster

Shark Girl;7059076

Is the blue tooth on? Not that I know whether or not it has blue tooth … Is the blue tooth on? Not that I know whether or not it has blue tooth but that drains a battery really fast

Bluetooth is off! what about wi-fi being pm when I can't access a point?

Banned

iphone and ipod touch batteries are notoriously bad brah. i thought my gf's battery was knackered on her iphone but it turned out she was getting pretty good life out of it compared to others

Original Poster

An update: WI-FI off (in areas where I dont use it) makes a BIG DEAL FOR ME! It's been 8 hours and i've got about 80% left?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions