Found 23rd Oct 2010
my ipod touch battery lasts bout 40 mins when playing apps ect so think i need a new one so i got a few questions
1. how easy are they to fit
2.how much would it cost me
3. if i cant do it my self were can i get it done

3 Comments

This might help you:

If your device is on full brightness try turning it down to the minimum you need to operate it... this will greatly extend the devices battery life. Also try not activating the screen when you do not need it. Sounds like common sence but it really will add 10-40% extra battery life depending on how you are currently using it.

Original Poster

Dechilo

This might help you:If your device is on full brightness try turning it … This might help you:If your device is on full brightness try turning it down to the minimum you need to operate it... this will greatly extend the devices battery life. Also try not activating the screen when you do not need it. Sounds like common sence but it really will add 10-40% extra battery life depending on how you are currently using it.

i tried tht aint done much

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Under £10 on ebay, should be fairly straight forward to do, lots of … Under £10 on ebay, should be fairly straight forward to do, lots of guides on google. And I only get like 2-3 hours of Apps on my Brand new iPod so I wouldn't expect too much from it.

ook ty ill look into it OH might have a go
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Roku 4K Streaming Stick+ UK release date and price revealed44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2547
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1640
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2341

See more discussions