Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipod touch case

Hi
    Can somebody help please, Im after 2 ipod touch cases (new gen) for me and my DD, we've both never had an ipod b4 so i don't know where to start, preferably want a leather one for myself and perhaps a girly/kiddy design for DD. Anybody recommend any ? I wanna spend between £10 - £15 or less (is better!)
    TIA

I have looked on play.com and amazon but haven't found any (only 1 thats oos) that takes my fancy !

7 Comments

try amazon there are loads on there
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…44M

for instance ok

i was just going to say Amazon - they have good ones - the other place is TK MAxx, they have loads on stands by the till queues in ours.

Original Poster

psexyteddy;7163127

try amazon there are loads on there … try amazon there are loads on there http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001MXIHOK/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=471057153&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001F51KNK&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=14ZYJZVAFH97KE0SC44Mfor instance ok

lucerysmum;7163407

i was just going to say Amazon - they have good ones - the other place is … i was just going to say Amazon - they have good ones - the other place is TK MAxx, they have loads on stands by the till queues in ours.

Thanks both I did have quick look on Amazon will take a second look, I like that one in the link but its sold by a market seller and not actually Amazon and I don;t really wanna use sellers, thanks for looking , rep left:)

andrpro;7164346

i got these … i got these http://*********.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270491285034&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Item Number: 280435754027

Banned

currys : )

Original Poster

Thanks andrpro but I wanted a leather one , never even thought of currys , thanks tangramman will look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions