ipod touch games apps advice plz

my son had an ipod touch today for his birthday,and has been browsing the apps store.unsure of which games are any good,so after recomendations please.ideally only wanting to buy the 59p or less ones to start off with.are there any good ones available for 59p ? which ones are the must haves ? thanks for any advice x

14 Comments

Angry Birds

chaz_1011

Angry Birds

Seconded.

Original Poster

angry birds it is then.
anymore ??
cant just play the 1 game.lol.

How old is your son?

I'd recommend Flight Control, Doodle Jump, Peggle & Chicks (all 59p) - I have hundreds of games and these I seem to keep coming back to. Some don't last the day before I remove them.

Doodle Pool is quite good and is free.

Original Poster

haha yes age might help,hes 15.

Lakeside

How old is your son?I'd recommend Flight Control, Doodle Jump, Peggle & … How old is your son?I'd recommend Flight Control, Doodle Jump, Peggle & Chicks (all 59p) - I have hundreds of games and these I seem to keep coming back to. Some don't last the day before I remove them.Doodle Pool is quite good and is free.

thanks

I'd still recommend those then

Tell him to jailbreak the ipod then you can get free games

Banned

andel90

Tell him to jailbreak the ipod then you can get free games

yeah wtf +1. jailbreak every apps free!

Original Poster

wouldnt know where to start.lol.anyone point me in the direction of an idiot proof guide ???

DangerGod

yeah wtf +1. jailbreak every apps free!

Edited by: "underthestairs" 9th Oct 2010

Cut the rope what a game awesome especially on the ipad

Banned

the porter

Cut the rope what a game awesome especially on the ipad

haha its brill! im waiting for more levels to be released!

Banned

underthestairs

wouldnt know where to start.lol.anyone point me in the direction of an … wouldnt know where to start.lol.anyone point me in the direction of an idiot proof guide ???

ive helped a few people do theirs. you can PM me for help if you like.

Loads of great free games on the app store

go on to jailbreak me or just type it on to google, do it on the ipod not the pc just follow the instructions and it will work
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions