Ipod touch help - clock keeps getting re-set to different time

2 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2009
I've got a 2nd gen ipod touch and every time i update it on itunes the clock gets set to a random time and i then have to reset it.

Anyone got any idea as to waht's causing this?

My clock on y laptop is correct so it's not that which is causing it.

2 Comments

Does your computer go into standby with itunes still running. I think there is a bug in itunes so that when computer comes out of hibernate/standby and you plug in ipod touch time is reset randomly. My Ipod touch was doing the same. I found out that to reset the clock on ipod touch close and then restart itunes. Have a look on ]Apple ipod touch forum I am sure it is mentioned there.

One Thread ]here

Original Poster

Gav57;4265543

Does your computer go into standby with itunes still running. I think … Does your computer go into standby with itunes still running. I think there is a bug in itunes so that when computer comes out of hibernate/standby and you plug in ipod touch time is reset randomly. My Ipod touch was doing the same. I found out that to reset the clock on ipod touch close and then restart itunes. Have a look on ]Apple ipod touch forum I am sure it is mentioned there.One Thread ]here

ah right thanks for that, the computer does go into standby with itunes running so i'll make sure i close it first and see if that makes a difference.

Cheers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma46
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions