IPOD Touch - help required please

9 replies
Found 8th Dec 2009
Hi folks.
Just wondering if some of you bright folk out there can help me. Got an ipod touch the other week and haven't worked out how to listen to album after album. ie. After you finished listening to the current album is there anyway it will just automatically play the next album?

cheers for any assistance.........

9 Comments

create a playlist.

Original Poster

landofdan;7149836

create a playlist.

Do I have to do that on itunes?

Original Poster

So how do I create a playlist.............is it through itunes or can i do that on the ipod?

Banned

the wonders of modern technology eh..............

spoilt on the masses...........

Original Poster

dimebars;7150088

the wonders of modern technology eh..............spoilt on the … the wonders of modern technology eh..............spoilt on the masses...........

Given you choose not to share any knowledge you obviously got no idea either then!! Why bother making sarky comments if you can't be bothered being nice?? :x

Yes yopu have to make it on itunes as far as i am aware.

Hope your enjoying the ipod touch, im loving my iphone!

Original Poster

glenncraneuk;7150628

Yes yopu have to make it on itunes as far as i am aware.Hope your … Yes yopu have to make it on itunes as far as i am aware.Hope your enjoying the ipod touch, im loving my iphone!

Thanks very much. So far so good. :thumbsup:

you can do it on your touch or phone too, just go to ipod bit and then playlists then choose "on the go" you can add songs to that one from there.
dont think you can create multiple ones and save them just use the on the go one and change it when ever you want.

Banned

tinkers;7150607

Given you choose not to share any knowledge you obviously got no idea … Given you choose not to share any knowledge you obviously got no idea either then!! Why bother making sarky comments if you can't be bothered being nice?? :x

Given that this is a miscellaneous forum meaning you can post when and where you like about what you like................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions