Ipod Touch Vs Ipod Classic

Mod & Ed 9 replies
Found 28th Apr 2011
My sons Ipod Touch 2nd Gen has stopped working ( well the screen has, still plays music if in its dock etc ), so he's after another one quickly as he uses it a great deal, I've been looking online and am a bit confused as to which one to go for.
He uses it mainly for music, accessing internet etc, so which is best an Ipod Touch or an Ipod classic, the budget is approx £200 ish.
Any advice gratefully received

9 Comments

Cant go online with a classic, so only option is really the touch tbh.

Banned

for £200 i would go with a ipod touch 4g. Awesome device and it can do so much more.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

DannyM

Cant go online with a classic, so only option is really the touch tbh.

Thankyou, I'm technically stupid ( not technically classed as stupid, but stupid about technology ) so didn't realise that, made the descision easier lol

shergold

for £200 i would go with a ipod touch 4g. Awesome device and it can do so … for £200 i would go with a ipod touch 4g. Awesome device and it can do so much more.

Thankyou, would you recommend putting a bit extra to it and going for a larger capacity one? x

Depends, what size was his original? Ive got a 16Gb and fill up around 12Gb so that does me nicely

Original Poster Mod & Ed

DannyM

Depends, what size was his original? Ive got a 16Gb and fill up around … Depends, what size was his original? Ive got a 16Gb and fill up around 12Gb so that does me nicely

It was a 16 Gb, but only about third full at the mo, I'm really stupid, would he be able to link the new one with his itunes account?

Yeah he can register it with the new ipod

You can have an unlimited amount of devices lInked to an iTunes account.

Asda doing ipod touch 8gb for £167

Original Poster Mod & Ed

boabbyrab

Asda doing ipod touch 8gb for £167

thanks to everyone, just ordered an 8gb 4th gen from amazon for £154
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564087
    2. 02 priority33
    3. Leicester sack their manager!916
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311

See more discussions