Groups

Ipod tunes without software?

We have friends from USA with us and I would like to add some MP3s to their ipod, I don't want to install itunes software, so is the another way to do it?

6 Comments

Is it that you don't want to install Itunes specifically or you don't want to install anything?

If its the former, ]Yamipod is good

I personally would recommend, SharePod, as it's freeware and very powerful yet lite.

patti;6276334

Sharepod as well for me http://www.getsharepod.com/

Can this be used for the iphone aswell???

I have got loads of songs on my pc but i dont know how to put them on my iphone i looked at itunes but im not sure if i can do it on there because i didnt get the songs through itunes.

You don't need to to have bought the songs through the iTunes store to be able to transfer them to your phone, but not having one I wouldn't be able to clarify either way.

You should be able to use iTunes, but SharePod might recognise your device, just try it out, it's only like 4 mb or something to download.

tubby20076;6276587

You don't need to to have bought the songs through the iTunes store to be … You don't need to to have bought the songs through the iTunes store to be able to transfer them to your phone, but not having one I wouldn't be able to clarify either way.You should be able to use iTunes, but SharePod might recognise your device, just try it out, it's only like 4 mb or something to download.

Tried sharepod but it doesnt recognise the iphone it says i need itunes version 7 or newer but i have got version 9 and it still not working.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions