Groups
    EXPIRED

ipod video 30gb case

Hi,

im looking for a ipod case for my 30gig ipod video unit. if anyone knows of any offers on cases, please post

Thanks in advance
    DV1

5 Comments

Don't know if it helps, but I bought an excellent silicone case from ebay. About £7. I've got a black 5G model, and they also do clear black cases

i got a silicone case for my phone a clear white one and its great. well worth it especially for a ipod.

By coincidence, I’m after one too. Have looked on ebay and there are loads out there but concerned that the one I pick may turn out to be rubbish!
    Any chance of senwar or landofdan indicating the site or seller they purchased their’s from?

Original Poster

do the silicone cases also cover the screen and the clickwheel ? or are they left unprotected ?

would you be able to send me the link to the seller on ebay ?

has anyone purchased a leather case, again on ebay, folds in the middle, makes ipod look more like a small notepad book ?

thats the sort of thing i got for my phone and its kept it like new.

depends on how you use it, if you keep it in a bag then you might be better off with a wallet type thingy that covers the screen but if you having it on display like in your car or somewhere then your probably better off with the silicone ones.

you might be able to find cheaper ones, but the one i got for my phone was from hongkong and came inb about 4 to 5 days and cost £4

cgi.ebay.co.uk/new…tem

this guy does 8 different colours and gives a free strap and screen protector.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions