Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipod with nothing!!

Banned
    I have recently just bought an Ipod Video 30GB from eBay which has literally nothing with it but the Ipod itself and the earphones.

What do I need to get this up and running with my PC. Are there any extras I would need to get the best out of it.

Cheers for any help

14 Comments

data cable that also acts as a charger, thats pretty much all the essentials

Original Poster Banned

Are they expensive? I head you can use the ipod to play videos on the TV is worth getting a cable for this if its possible?

how much did u buy the ipod ?

Original Poster Banned

Buy it now price at £75. Its immaculate on first inspection

First thing I would do is buy an invisibleshield.

Best thing ive ever bought for my ipod.

I've got one as well, they are brilliant, not a single scratch on my ipod, although i didnt put the click wheel shield on it as it makes it much harder to changed the volume etc.

Original Poster Banned

I seen these on amazon. Are there any cheaper places to get them from?

Toybhoy

First thing I would do is buy an invisibleshield.Best thing ive ever … First thing I would do is buy an invisibleshield.Best thing ive ever bought for my ipod.

I had a 'invisible layer' formy MP3 player but it got easily blurry and didn't look too nice. Are these really invisible then?

bleudavinci

I have recently just bought an Ipod Video 30GB from eBay which has … I have recently just bought an Ipod Video 30GB from eBay which has literally nothing with it but the Ipod itself and the earphones. What do I need to get this up and running with my PC. Are there any extras I would need to get the best out of it.Cheers for any help

Don't forget to download and install iTunes software on the PC so you can download music and add music from your CD collection to your ipod when you connect it via the data cable.

You might also like to look at this page from Apple that tells you how to use your ipod and has the user Manual for you to read:

apple.com/uk/…od/

Original Poster Banned

Nice one Simon, I will give that a go :thumbsup:

Koopa

I had a 'invisible layer' formy MP3 player but it got easily blurry and … I had a 'invisible layer' formy MP3 player but it got easily blurry and didn't look too nice. Are these really invisible then?

Yeah the invisible shield is awesome. When I pull it out, you cant really tell it has a cover on it unless you knw its on. its quite amazing.

The Invisibleshield is very high quality and uses the same material they use to cover helicopter blades with.

I bought mine from [url]www.eoutlet.co.uk[/url]. Theres videos of people using keys and coins to try and scratch it on youtube without success. Best investment if, like me, you like to keep ur devices scratch free and hate buying something so sexy only to hide it behind a hideous skin

Banned

make sure its an invisible shield though do not settle for any other brand that might offer to do the same job

And take care when applying it...heh

Totally agree with the comments regarding visible shield, you can find them on Amazon and occasionally ebay - about £16. I have the click wheel cover on aswell and find no prblems navigating.

[url]www.ledshoppe.com[/url]

Cheap iPod accessories on there, including a $5 USD retractable data cable, free international delivery. Comes from HK, ordred many items from them - have $50 of stuff comin from them, amazin company!! Pay with paypal, free currency conversion, good exchange rate at present too, for the USD -> GBP.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11
      2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?525
      3. Selling advice56
      4. VF retentions: £14pm - 20GB, unlim mins and texts22

See more discussions