Ipoints Easter Egg Hunt

It's that time again!

Ipoints Easter Egg hunt!

Todays answer is...."e music"

Please update daily if you can
- GoDutchGo

37 Comments

thanx :thumbsup:

Thanks, I normally make a thread like this but didnt know this had started yet! Thanks for letting me know. Will be checking back to this thread for help with the clues - I am rubbish at these!

Banned

Thanks

Thanks.

well hello again everybody

just missed the emusic one...was wondering why the clickthrough wasn't working...it changes at 11pm :x

ah well, tomorrow's (now live) is Marks and Spencer

Cadbury Gifts Direct

Thanks for todays answer, to let u all know, ive had forever firends go through most days now...50 points every time u sign up, so a good way to boost ur balance!

louise2406;4807279

Thanks for todays answer, to let u all know, ive had forever firends go … Thanks for todays answer, to let u all know, ive had forever firends go through most days now...50 points every time u sign up, so a good way to boost ur balance!

How many times can you join?:p

muffinman;4805422

Cadbury Gifts Direct

Thanks for providing us with the answers

Arrgh..they're just too easy this time around

]Moonpig

I do like ipoints but its gone down hill, all its rewards have gone up in points and you can never get a straight answer out of them.

muffinman;4814489

Arrgh..they're just too easy this time around]Moonpig

Lol, yea - even I would of got that one, so it must of been easy!

]Debenhams

Come on ipoints...challenge us!! I haven't had to use wikipedia once yet :cry:

Tuesday 7th April Riddle:
Get fresh blooms delivered straight to you with this gifts and flowers partner
ipoints.co.uk/col…014

GoDutchGo;4850716

Tuesday 7th April Riddle:.Get fresh blooms delivered straight to you with … Tuesday 7th April Riddle:.Get fresh blooms delivered straight to you with this gifts and flowers partner.http://www.ipoints.co.uk/collect-ipoints/redirect/100014

choc1969;4851571

http://www.ipoints.co.uk/easter-egg-hunt/11elpLFp1AnW/35991

Thankyou!

Today's Riddle

This food and drink partner will let you shop with 4 different … This food and drink partner will let you shop with 4 different supermarkets and get the cheapest prices

]mySupermarket.co.uk

has anyone redeemed a product successfully on ipoints? i am about 50 points away from an ipod. how do i go about it? just add to basket and .... is it straightforward?

yep, redeemed lots, usually gets sent within a couple of weeks

thanks choc! you're always so helpful repped

kippy;4860579

thanks choc! you're always so helpful repped

ps doing the catalogue requests each month gets you extra points and they are almost instant :thumbsup:

Its Jackpot joy 2day. 09/04

kippy;4860302

has anyone redeemed a product successfully on ipoints? i am about 50 … has anyone redeemed a product successfully on ipoints? i am about 50 points away from an ipod. how do i go about it? just add to basket and .... is it straightforward?

I have redeemed for vouchers only, but not had a problem receiving them. Just got £60 of Amazon vouchers yesterday (others have all been sent through the post though)

Just noticed that the number of points for ASDA/Sainsburys vouchers has gone up to 3000 since I last redeemed, when they were 2470...thats inflation for you!

PS: thanks choc

muffinman;4884276

Just noticed that the number of points for ASDA/Sainsburys vouchers has … Just noticed that the number of points for ASDA/Sainsburys vouchers has gone up to 3000 since I last redeemed, when they were 2470...thats inflation for you!PS: thanks choc

Yea, all of the rewards have gone up in points. Annoying if you were close to reaching one of them, especially as they have gone up by so much!

muffinman;4884276

Just noticed that the number of points for ASDA/Sainsburys vouchers has … Just noticed that the number of points for ASDA/Sainsburys vouchers has gone up to 3000 since I last redeemed, when they were 2470...thats inflation for you!PS: thanks choc

kelly_o_fanatic;4884609

Yea, all of the rewards have gone up in points. Annoying if you were … Yea, all of the rewards have gone up in points. Annoying if you were close to reaching one of them, especially as they have gone up by so much!

Darn it, was close to getting the vouchers :x

thanks choc.

better redeem for my ipod nano before the points go up --> just in time for the OH's birthday in june!

choc - you're a superstar! even provided a direct link! rep added.

No probs hun x Happy Easter
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1847
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions