Groups

IPTV...

Hey guys n gals! What is the best IPTV service currently? Looking at getting a new sub now mine has ended.

Cheers.

30 Comments

Hi matty, I tried a mag box few months ago and it was pretty buggy, however I think it was my internet, I have faster internet after switching and interesting in trying it again, just wanted to ask has it been reliable for you?

Original Poster

whelan189

Hi matty, I tried a mag box few months ago and it was pretty buggy, … Hi matty, I tried a mag box few months ago and it was pretty buggy, however I think it was my internet, I have faster internet after switching and interesting in trying it again, just wanted to ask has it been reliable for you?

The services I have used have all been fine mate, I use an app called Smart IPTV and just set it up via that by sending them the mac code, do mine all through the tv though not a box.

Techkings.org in IPTV section. You'll be looking between £40-£80 for year depending on who you go with

Original Poster

buckham_uk

Techkings.org in IPTV section. You'll be looking between £40-£80 for year … Techkings.org in IPTV section. You'll be looking between £40-£80 for year depending on who you go with

Will have a look there cheers!

Matty8787

The services I have used have all been fine mate, I use an app called … The services I have used have all been fine mate, I use an app called Smart IPTV and just set it up via that by sending them the mac code, do mine all through the tv though not a box.

I do same as this and it works really well, purchased a 3 months subscription off eBay for £20

Enable your pms and I'll send you the names of a couple of guys who can get you sorted

Original Poster

Joeyfxxkedup123

Enable your pms and I'll send you the names of a couple of guys who can … Enable your pms and I'll send you the names of a couple of guys who can get you sorted

My PMs should be enabled?

Matty8787

My PMs should be enabled?

Not according to hukd. Pm system is glitchy here though.

Original Poster

Joeyfxxkedup123

Well I have never had a problem before, sold and bought a ton in here... strange and settings show it's on.

Can you pm me?

Original Poster

Joeyfxxkedup123

Can you pm me?

Sent you one

Matty8787

Sent you one

Lol. Received your pm but can't reply as hukd says you don't have pms enabled. Pms are pos.

Original Poster

Joeyfxxkedup123

Lol. Received your pm but can't reply as hukd says you don't have pms … Lol. Received your pm but can't reply as hukd says you don't have pms enabled. Pms are pos.

PoS indeed! Lemme see what else I can do, maybe even PM a mod.

Joeyfxxkedup123

Joeyfxxkedup123

Any chance you can pm me please. I am also looking for iptv sub

Original Poster

Joeyfxxkedup123

Can you pm me?

Try me again, hoping it is fixed!

Woo-hoo! Success!

notel98

Joeyfxxkedup123Any chance you can pm me please. I am also looking for … Joeyfxxkedup123Any chance you can pm me please. I am also looking for iptv sub

Lol mate. Hukd says that you don't have pms enabled. This thread is cursed...

Joeyfxxkedup123

Enable your pms and I'll send you the names of a couple of guys who can … Enable your pms and I'll send you the names of a couple of guys who can get you sorted

Me too please especially if it comes with catch up

Apparently I have to be more active before pm's are allowed

notel98

Apparently I have to be more active before pm's are allowed

2 comments since 2011. Lured a lurker out

Any chance of pming me too pls

ace-hosting.net/ been using these for about a year now, no problems so far.

are there any subs that do per minute charge as I hardly watch 10 hours a month?

Original Poster

someuser08

are there any subs that do per minute charge as I hardly watch 10 hours a … are there any subs that do per minute charge as I hardly watch 10 hours a month?

I doubt it tbh, I have never seen anything like that.

I saw quite a few non-english providers that offer this kind of service, but they don't have our channels...

Smash TV, pm me for free trial

Anyone tried ruya xl or Nitro.tv?

Joeyfxxkedup123

U know any iptv where u can download programmes from catch up ??

Joeyfxxkedup123

Are you able to send me some details by any chance i'm looking for subscriptions and I don't really trust ebay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1839
      2. Apples new update59
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047078
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746

See more discussions