IPTV

Found 18th May
Any know the best iptv to get where it don’t buffer or cut out. Most of all with the best interface?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Hellraiser

Google it
I've tried hellraiser (the guvnor) and it was quite poor compared to who I use now. So best to get a 48hr trial first.
Edited by: "ScubaDudes" 18th May
NOW TV works quite well, has a good interface, doesn’t buffer and is reasonably priced.
Edited by: "paulj48" 18th May
paulj481 h, 18 m ago

NOW TV works quite well, has a good interface, doesn’t buffer and is r …NOW TV works quite well, has a good interface, doesn’t buffer and is reasonably priced.

I see what you did there...sky sports on now tv is so so far from being reasonably priced.
ScubaDudes2 h, 11 m ago

I've tried hellraiser (the guvnor) and it was quite poor compared to who I …I've tried hellraiser (the guvnor) and it was quite poor compared to who I use now. So best to get a 48hr trial first.

Who do you use now?
ScubaDudes3 h, 37 m ago

I've tried hellraiser (the guvnor) and it was quite poor compared to who I …I've tried hellraiser (the guvnor) and it was quite poor compared to who I use now. So best to get a 48hr trial first.

Been working perfectly for 3 months now, wven the footy and ppv
Everybody do yourself a big favour and go elsewhere for an iptv forum. If they are well known they will likely go down, too many people trying to run them like businesses.

i can’t recommend enough going to a small independent forum for this stuff, a few hundred users no vpn needed and direct support. I never looked back after ace and vader’s
Dannyrobbo32 m ago

Everybody do yourself a big favour and go elsewhere for an iptv forum. If …Everybody do yourself a big favour and go elsewhere for an iptv forum. If they are well known they will likely go down, too many people trying to run them like businesses.i can’t recommend enough going to a small independent forum for this stuff, a few hundred users no vpn needed and direct support. I never looked back after ace and vader’s

+1 to that

also has a bit to do with what devise you are using it on. I have a formuler z7 + and its brilliant.
Dannyrobbo1 h, 59 m ago

Everybody do yourself a big favour and go elsewhere for an iptv forum. If …Everybody do yourself a big favour and go elsewhere for an iptv forum. If they are well known they will likely go down, too many people trying to run them like businesses.i can’t recommend enough going to a small independent forum for this stuff, a few hundred users no vpn needed and direct support. I never looked back after ace and vader’s

So where do I go I have no Experience in this kind of thing please help
fergys1 h, 42 m ago

+1 to thatalso has a bit to do with what devise you are using it on. I …+1 to thatalso has a bit to do with what devise you are using it on. I have a formuler z7 + and its brilliant.

Also agree with the device shout. If I’m having trouble on my set top box I always check the same source on me iPhone, it rarely freezes
as i mentioned earlier i use the formuler z7+ with a good subscription very rare i get any issues.also worth a mention is you broadband speed
Oldford123 m ago

So where do I go I have no Experience in this kind of thing please help

I’m not sure I can link you one here, You should look for satilitie satellite and cable forums in the U.K on google
I've started using hellraiser tv as recommended on here. I used to use sportsmania for my football and that worked really well most of the time. Hellrauser just isn't reliable enough... always having to change channel when it cuts off (normally every 10 mins or so). It was really bad on the boxing the other week...Really frustrating. It's the same with everything on there... It's a shame because they have a good selection on there.

Hopefully it will improve.
Flawless iptv is good
Dannyrobbo18th May

Definitely agree with this avoid the big iptv providers. I used to use ace until they went belly up now use a small family & friends referrals only service brilliant and much cheaper
Zool31st May

Definitely agree with this avoid the big iptv providers. I used to use ace …Definitely agree with this avoid the big iptv providers. I used to use ace until they went belly up now use a small family & friends referrals only service brilliant and much cheaper

Hi Zool, can you point me in the right direction or Pm? Many thanks in advane
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions