Iptv

Posted 31st Jan
Hi can anyone recommend a good IPTV provider and also can I use Roku or chromecast to view or is it best done through the smart iptv app on my Samsung TV?
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Dm me
🐿
Arto31/01/2020 14:31

@peteivy

Hi can u tell me what iptv would cost
Bandicoot31/01/2020 14:48

Hi can u tell me what iptv would cost

Press on his name where I posted it above and it will take you to his profile where you can send him a private message
I'm with a good one and he's £15 for 3 months.

Previously was with one that was £20 a year but he disappeared after 6 months and ripped me off but can't really complain as you get what you pay for (so to speak).

Better quality streams on the £15 for 3 months as well.

Don't pay too much up front as alot of suppliers don't hang around for long.
Edited by: "m1keyp1key" 31st Jan
m1keyp1key31/01/2020 19:11

I'm with a good one and he's £15 for 3 months.Previously was with one that …I'm with a good one and he's £15 for 3 months.Previously was with one that was £20 a year but he disappeared after 6 months and ripped me off but can't really complain as you get what you pay for (so to speak).Better quality streams on the £15 for 3 months as well. Don't pay too much up front as alot of suppliers don't hang around for long.

Would you mind sharing who you're with please?
Not on this thread i wont. Not fair on him to give out details for 2m people to see.
Looking for recommendations on good IPTV services. Ideally monthly payments, mainly looking for movies on demand
Fitzyboi08/02/2020 18:47

Looking for recommendations on good IPTV services. Ideally monthly …Looking for recommendations on good IPTV services. Ideally monthly payments, mainly looking for movies on demand

If it’s just movies I recommend using Kodi instead with Real Debrid, cheaper and lots more choices
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants