Groups

IPTV???

seen these boxes for sale on websites recently, anybody got one and are they any good?

6 Comments

Original Poster

anybody seen these even??

What like BT vision or Tiscali TV?

what are they???

Original Poster

they are like freeview boxes but plug into the web so you can stream tv over the web. would put links but most are on ebay which can't do on here if i remember rightly

ANDYWOODY01;8231036

they are like freeview boxes but plug into the web so you can stream tv … they are like freeview boxes but plug into the web so you can stream tv over the web. would put links but most are on ebay which can't do on here if i remember rightly

Can post ebay item numbers, think this is the way project kangaroo is gonna be delivered if it ever happens. I know some freeview boxes will be able to get iplayer via a broadband connection

Original Poster

its :- 170464719408
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions