Iptv help

Posted 15th Feb
Hi guys im new to iptv and so far i have tried a few trials
How much are you guys paying for your subscriptions and is it worth it
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
£10 a month. 2 subs. Find changing channels a bit slow but good for sports
I'm also on the look out for something with sports. My old one has become too unreliable.
Hi I pay £15 a month for 3 connections it's definitely worth it!!
£35 for the year.
The price varies significantly from £25 a year to £120 and does impact both the quality you receive and number of devices you can have on your subscription. Seen a lot of people go for the cheaper one and buffers a lot more frequently than those who have opted for the slightly more expense version
Not all it’s cracked up to be irrespective of the amount you pay.
They’ll take your money but come fight night for example sky sports box office and no matter how good your broadband is highly likely to get buffering and sometimes nothing at all!

They don’t invest in there servers which lets down the idea massively
PennyTrader15/02/2020 21:54

Not all it’s cracked up to be irrespective of the amount you pay.They’ll ta …Not all it’s cracked up to be irrespective of the amount you pay.They’ll take your money but come fight night for example sky sports box office and no matter how good your broadband is highly likely to get buffering and sometimes nothing at all!They don’t invest in there servers which lets down the idea massively

Depends on which one you choose as they are all different
Chipps15/02/2020 22:13

Depends on which one you choose as they are all different

What's your recommendation?
This thread was allowed to remain as the question (how much do you pay) is not against our site rules. However, asking people to provide links or send messsages is not allowed.

If this thread needs another clean up then it'll be removed.
Jason16/02/2020 07:44

This thread was allowed to remain as the question (how much do you pay) is …This thread was allowed to remain as the question (how much do you pay) is not against our site rules. However, asking people to provide links or send messsages is not allowed. If this thread needs another clean up then it'll be removed.

Maybe clean up comment 1 and 3 then

Next thread 'how much do you pay for stolen goods down the pub'
Edited by: "chocci" 16th Feb
£15 for 3 months and i've been really happy with the quality and the service.
I’m looking for Romanian channels.
I received message that my comment on this topic been deleted.
Is only me or everyone got this message from HDUK
$10 a month 5 connections. Reliable too.
I have one which runs 3/4 servers so if there is a problem with one there are others to fall back on. I use it to watch football and horse racing and it is generally pretty good. The one I have also provides a support group through telegram. Excellent service if ever there is a problem. They do not run away with your money and disappear. Currently, they are selling a firestick with 3 servers, 1 is for a lifetime, the other 2 are for 12months for £90....absolute bargain.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants