IPTV info

Found 4th Mar
Hi can anyone advise an IPTV service I can get which works well with a firestick?

One with a decent EPG preferably.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Most if not all will work with a firestick and other devices and epg is usually fine from most providers now.

It really is down to preference, as alot of the bigger ones will have blocks when the epl kicks off, so you would need a vpn. The smaller providers aren't usually targeted as they are less known but harder to find or may not have all the features the bigger ones do such as Vod, catchup etc
Edited by: "WesD84" 4th Mar
The apps on a smart tv work well with iptv, I’m using the smart iptv app and it’s been working well for the past few weeks.
Only trouble with using the app on the tv is you can’t then set up a vpn on it which is now imperative to watch the 3pms due to the epl block
the.porter9 m ago

Only trouble with using the app on the tv is you can’t then set up a vpn o …Only trouble with using the app on the tv is you can’t then set up a vpn on it which is now imperative to watch the 3pms due to the epl block

That was the case with one I used in the past, the one I’m using now which I got from eBay worked fine for the 3pm games and watched games yesterday on it.
Obviously it could go wrong but for £5.49 it was worth it
What are the providers please?
The_Trying_Scotsman38 m ago

What are the providers please?

Most people dont like to post publicly the names of suppliers and you have PM's turned off so I doubt you are going to get much info here on the thread.
harlzter1 h, 30 m ago

Most people dont like to post publicly the names of suppliers and you have …Most people dont like to post publicly the names of suppliers and you have PM's turned off so I doubt you are going to get much info here on the thread.

PM's turned on now....any help appreciated there's so many out there to choose from
the.porter6 h, 54 m ago

Only trouble with using the app on the tv is you can’t then set up a vpn o …Only trouble with using the app on the tv is you can’t then set up a vpn on it which is now imperative to watch the 3pms due to the epl block

True, however you can get VPN routers. Need a good one though to maintain good speeds etc.
Can someone PM me any links too. Thanks!
I use flawless as my main sub which is doing its best to get round the block but sometimes the block does affect me. As wes mentioned above it is one of the bigger ones so is best for catch up, vod, support and the streams are well organised into categories. Channels are up 99% of the time. I then use uk-sat as my back up which seems to have beaten the block completely. Not as organised as flawless and some streams are a bit hit an miss but there are about 4/5 streams of the main channels so you just flick through and choose one which is working. Uk sat is currently on offer for £30 for full year that’s why I just purchased that and didn’t bother with a vpn to use for flawless
I've tried a few and gone with OTT TV as my first choice but price has gone up to £8 a month and can only pay monthly so is a bit expensive. My backup service is a guy on facebook, search for 'david openbox'. His was on offer at £35 for the year and has been spot on I've never missed a newcastle game this season on either so i'm happy. OTT don't give out tests i don't think but David Openbox does. Don't need vpn on either too which is handy
Hi everyone

Im looking for a decent IPTV provider in the UK, not too bothered about 3pm kick offs, as long as all the other channels work fine,

Can anyone PM me some recommendations, im getting prices from £26 to £65 per year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants