IPTV just wondered what people are using .

Found 30th Oct 2017
Using sportsmania at the mo, but that runs out in 5 days .

Price went up $12 a month now and can only use bitcoin .

So what is everyone using now, only need the sports channels .
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
LiveNet tv
Anyone used smash iptv ?
A family member uses stream center, it's $15 a month but you can have up to 3 connections, so you can maybe go halves with someone, good for sports
Thepeoplesplaylist they are on FB and have a web site, best IPTV I've used. I can watch FHD on standard broadband.
JosephForsyth33 m ago

Thepeoplesplaylist they are on FB and have a web site, best IPTV I've …Thepeoplesplaylist they are on FB and have a web site, best IPTV I've used. I can watch FHD on standard broadband.

Is this for use with kodi or do they have a stand alone android app? Not really to much info on the website
malnuman16 h, 37 m ago

Is this for use with kodi or do they have a stand alone android app? …Is this for use with kodi or do they have a stand alone android app? Not really to much info on the website

Both, honestly I've tried 5-6 groups on FB and this is by far the most satisfied I've been. No high broadband speeds needed.
JosephForsyth1 h, 57 m ago

Both, honestly I've tried 5-6 groups on FB and this is by far the most …Both, honestly I've tried 5-6 groups on FB and this is by far the most satisfied I've been. No high broadband speeds needed.

Thanks, may give the trial a go the next weekend of good sport, they take PayPal which is good, don't like using my debit/visa card on sites like this
I use the iptv app on my Samsung smart tv with a subscription I bought on eBay for £45. Works flawlessly:)
Can link you to the seller if need be
nrackham7614 m ago

I use the iptv app on my Samsung smart tv with a subscription I bought on …I use the iptv app on my Samsung smart tv with a subscription I bought on eBay for £45. Works flawlessly:)Can link you to the seller if need be

Yes please.

JosephForsyth30th Oct

Thepeoplesplaylist they are on FB and have a web site, best IPTV I've …Thepeoplesplaylist they are on FB and have a web site, best IPTV I've used. I can watch FHD on standard broadband.

Do they only have sports channels? And does it show the football matches flawlessly? i.e. 3pm kick offs and champions league. Thanks!
That’s where I got mine:)
Ioa31st Oct

Yes please.Do they only have sports channels? And does it show the …Yes please.Do they only have sports channels? And does it show the football matches flawlessly? i.e. 3pm kick offs and champions league. Thanks!

No, they have all film and tv channels, like the majority of 1ptv. Football for me streams flawlessly in FHD.
nrackham7614 h, 20 m ago

That’s where I got mine:)

Thanks!
JosephForsyth4 h, 37 m ago

No, they have all film and tv channels, like the majority of 1ptv. …No, they have all film and tv channels, like the majority of 1ptv. Football for me streams flawlessly in FHD.

Awesome, Thank you. Decent price too
JosephForsyth31st Oct

Both, honestly I've tried 5-6 groups on FB and this is by far the most …Both, honestly I've tried 5-6 groups on FB and this is by far the most satisfied I've been. No high broadband speeds needed.

JosephForsyth2nd Nov

No, they have all film and tv channels, like the majority of 1ptv. …No, they have all film and tv channels, like the majority of 1ptv. Football for me streams flawlessly in FHD.

Joseph, I’m struggling to find a website for this group, and struggling to find them on FB, could you post a link? Thanks
donkeydavid5th Nov

Joseph, I’m struggling to find a website for this group, and struggling to …Joseph, I’m struggling to find a website for this group, and struggling to find them on FB, could you post a link? Thanks

thepeoplesplaylist.co.uk/

I'm certain its this.
Ioa6th Nov

http://thepeoplesplaylist.co.uk/I'm certain its this.

That's their website ☝🏻and as for Facebook, their settings are secret group. You join a group called datf reborn - which someone adds you from their.
DavidOpen13th Nov

£6 a month for service I use and been brilliant. Tried loads and all …£6 a month for service I use and been brilliant. Tried loads and all struggle come 3pm on Saturdays and whenever ppv events are on but service I'm using now is best I've used and never missed a game all season. Has 1080p,720 and SD of all the major channels plus movie channels and on demand movies too. I agree with some others that I wouldn't pay for a year in advance as it's a big risk considering. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention or post a link to it tho

Sounds good David pm me the detail please
DavidOpen13th Nov 2017

£6 a month for service I use and been brilliant. Tried loads and all …£6 a month for service I use and been brilliant. Tried loads and all struggle come 3pm on Saturdays and whenever ppv events are on but service I'm using now is best I've used and never missed a game all season. Has 1080p,720 and SD of all the major channels plus movie channels and on demand movies too. I agree with some others that I wouldn't pay for a year in advance as it's a big risk considering. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention or post a link to it tho

Could you. Send me in PM please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions