IPTV Payment

Found 10th Sep 2017
I usually paid via PayPal for IPTV but most don't accept that now.
Would anyone advise against paying with credit/debit card, I'm just looking to see what others would do.
There is Bitcoin but I never have an idea on how to pay with that!
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I usually renew my 6 months sub with a credit card.
Try getting a prepaid card like Revolut. That way you are not risking your real bank details. I've used the prepaid card a few times with sportsmania.
Prepaid card is definitely the way to go.

I regularly use a Visa card on a range of websites and never had a problem. You can even link it to a Paypal account if you so wish.
Original Poster
Bingstroller28 m ago

Prepaid card is definitely the way to go.I regularly use a Visa card on a …Prepaid card is definitely the way to go.I regularly use a Visa card on a range of websites and never had a problem. You can even link it to a Paypal account if you so wish.

That sounds like it would work and is that how I top it up, with PayPal?
The Visa ones I normally use cannot be topped up. You buy in a shop where they are activated when you purchase. So a £50 card will cost about £53 and when the balance is spent - that's it used.
They can be linked to paypal as a source of funds.

Some but not all require you to register the card with a name and address before use, also handy for checking the balance.

Others, once activated can be used immediately without further registration. These are really handy for sites that only require a card number, expiry date and security number.
Original Poster
I see with the Revoult one I was able to top up and then use the virtual card to make payment and like you said I only had use card number etc..
Thanks
Had the same issue. If you search iptv you'll find the comments. I, like you didnt feel comfortable paying with card. Got myself a prepaid card called Revolut. It's fee and set up within mins and get your digital card to use straight away. Careful with the IPTVs tho, took out a months sub. Havent renewed as the service is very unreliable. They now state you must have a ip vanish etc, which of course cost money.
Original Poster
akuar26 m ago

Had the same issue. If you search iptv you'll find the comments. I, like …Had the same issue. If you search iptv you'll find the comments. I, like you didnt feel comfortable paying with card. Got myself a prepaid card called Revolut. It's fee and set up within mins and get your digital card to use straight away. Careful with the IPTVs tho, took out a months sub. Havent renewed as the service is very unreliable. They now state you must have a ip vanish etc, which of course cost money.

Was it ACE IPTV you were using, it seems to be fine and stable for me and only had one or two connection issues but nothing major.
Are you going to try a different one?
surfinbird15 h, 24 m ago

Was it ACE IPTV you were using, it seems to be fine and stable for me and …Was it ACE IPTV you were using, it seems to be fine and stable for me and only had one or two connection issues but nothing major.Are you going to try a different one?

Yes Ace TV. After a small research It appeared they were the most reliable. So went with them. very unrealible during the Mayweather fight. Made the decision then that I won't renew. Was told by ace that premier league and sky were blocking streams, so we need a vpn, however should not be an issue with boxing- obviously wasn't the case. I'm happy with bt and sky. If I want to really watch something again might just get a months sub.
What IPTV boxes do you guys use out of curiosity?
Original Poster
akuar5 h, 12 m ago

Yes Ace TV. After a small research It appeared they were the most …Yes Ace TV. After a small research It appeared they were the most reliable. So went with them. very unrealible during the Mayweather fight. Made the decision then that I won't renew. Was told by ace that premier league and sky were blocking streams, so we need a vpn, however should not be an issue with boxing- obviously wasn't the case. I'm happy with bt and sky. If I want to really watch something again might just get a months sub.

I'm not sure if the need for a VPN still stands as I used it at weekend without and it was fine, are you using the smart tv app or did you get a box?
surfinbird6 h, 17 m ago

I'm not sure if the need for a VPN still stands as I used it at weekend …I'm not sure if the need for a VPN still stands as I used it at weekend without and it was fine, are you using the smart tv app or did you get a box?

Using my smart tv app.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions