Iptv & plex advise please

Posted 5th Feb
Hi all, I’ve just bought an Apple TV 4K , can someone point me as to how to go about installing iptv and getting a service provider. Plus how to use plex and getting a provider for that as well?
Thanks very much, much appreciated 🙏🏼 🏼
Community Updates
Ask
23 Comments
You don't get a provider for plex. You install plex on your own pc and it sits over your own local media.
Should have got an android system like a firestick.
Download Plex than find a paid Plex account.
I can signpost you to one
adamderak05/02/2020 14:11

Should have got an android system like a firestick.Download Plex than find …Should have got an android system like a firestick.Download Plex than find a paid Plex account.I can signpost you to one

I’d appreciate a signpost if you would be so kind.
GSE iptv for your iptv app and just download plex. Loads of providers for both best bet is to look around in a forum dedicated to it or a referral from somebody here
What’s better about iptv compared to kodi builds? I’ve a few things installed that are all free and get anything so can’t see what benefit iptv is, apart from live tv but then you’ll need a tv licence so with cost of iptv and tv licence it defeats the point in saving money.?
toonsquirel05/02/2020 15:34

What’s better about iptv compared to kodi builds? I’ve a few things ins …What’s better about iptv compared to kodi builds? I’ve a few things installed that are all free and get anything so can’t see what benefit iptv is, apart from live tv but then you’ll need a tv licence so with cost of iptv and tv licence it defeats the point in saving money.?

I use IPTV for live football mainly and it’s definitely worth the money l. I use Kodi for movies and tv series and live tv on Kodi sucks and constantly goes down and is terrible quality
Arto05/02/2020 15:38

I use IPTV for live football mainly and it’s definitely worth the money l. …I use IPTV for live football mainly and it’s definitely worth the money l. I use Kodi for movies and tv series and live tv on Kodi sucks and constantly goes down and is terrible quality

I never watch live tv, I’d just wait til next day for it on kodi and it saves watching adverts etc. My dad has iptv and the quality of the movies and tv shows is just same as kodi and as for live footy I admit I do sometimes struggle for a good link on tv so end up on vipbox on my phone. Do you get good links every match or just the ones shown on sky BT etc? How much do you pay iptv and have you not paid then been cut off like a month later? That’s always what stopped me even thinking about it.
toonsquirel05/02/2020 15:41

I never watch live tv, I’d just wait til next day for it on kodi and it s …I never watch live tv, I’d just wait til next day for it on kodi and it saves watching adverts etc. My dad has iptv and the quality of the movies and tv shows is just same as kodi and as for live footy I admit I do sometimes struggle for a good link on tv so end up on vipbox on my phone. Do you get good links every match or just the ones shown on sky BT etc? How much do you pay iptv and have you not paid then been cut off like a month later? That’s always what stopped me even thinking about it.

I pay £50 for a year and I get over 100 sports channels from all over the world and if it’s a premier league match then each game is on atleast 5 channels so you will always have a good link. Also has all championship and league 1/2 games so I can watch my Middlesbrough games
Arto05/02/2020 15:44

I pay £50 for a year and I get over 100 sports channels from all over the …I pay £50 for a year and I get over 100 sports channels from all over the world and if it’s a premier league match then each game is on atleast 5 channels so you will always have a good link. Also has all championship and league 1/2 games so I can watch my Middlesbrough games

That’s an awful lot of money to watch the boro .. £50 is good though all I’ve seen is close to £100 and no way of any comeback if it goes off even the next day.
toonsquirel05/02/2020 15:53

That’s an awful lot of money to watch the boro .. £50 is go …That’s an awful lot of money to watch the boro .. £50 is good though all I’ve seen is close to £100 and no way of any comeback if it goes off even the next day.

It costs more for 2 tickets there is always that chance that it can get shut down just like with any IPTV service but it’s worth the shot
Arto05/02/2020 15:56

It costs more for 2 tickets there is always that chance that it can get …It costs more for 2 tickets there is always that chance that it can get shut down just like with any IPTV service but it’s worth the shot

If someone did it monthly but over £10 I’ve seen them for I’d give it a blast but I’m too much of a wimp to chance it going off after paying a lot.
toonsquirel05/02/2020 16:01

If someone did it monthly but over £10 I’ve seen them for I’d give it a bla …If someone did it monthly but over £10 I’ve seen them for I’d give it a blast but I’m too much of a wimp to chance it going off after paying a lot.

£13pm the one I’m on I think
Arto05/02/2020 16:17

£13pm the one I’m on I think

Yeah similar to ones I’ve seen and only thing I’d possible watch is footy and I catch a fair few matches anyway so just too expensive for just that.
toonsquirel05/02/2020 16:22

Yeah similar to ones I’ve seen and only thing I’d possible watch is footy a …Yeah similar to ones I’ve seen and only thing I’d possible watch is footy and I catch a fair few matches anyway so just too expensive for just that.

Everyone is different, I personally think it’s a great price as I watch every match I can but some people might not get their money’s worth
You guys overpay, i'm on a good one for £15 per 3 months
You pay for what you get in this game. The more you pay the less downtime and better quality service you get trust me been in this field for years.
Edited by: "JizzKid" 5th Feb
m1keyp1key05/02/2020 16:30

A pm and a recommendation would be appreciated here also.
Anyone after good iptv try this on twitter I've used him for long time
@IRIDIUMTV1
m1keyp1key05/02/2020 16:30

Which one is that?
also looking for a good provider if anyone could PM me a suggestion ...
Arto05/02/2020 15:44

I pay £50 for a year and I get over 100 sports channels from all over the …I pay £50 for a year and I get over 100 sports channels from all over the world and if it’s a premier league match then each game is on atleast 5 channels so you will always have a good link. Also has all championship and league 1/2 games so I can watch my Middlesbrough games

Can you pm me?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants