Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Hellraiser
Suprememedia
WesD8419 m ago

Suprememedia

Can vouch for Suprememedia, top service!!
Do you guys use a set top box or watch via an App?
I use multiple devices, Android apps, enigma boxes, Web browser, smart tv apps etc, depending on what device at the time I'm using.
NOW TV is very reliable
I highly rate Absolute Serverstwitter.com/abs…=en

not it had any problems
Edited by: "wizzywas" 17th Jun
EN1GMA15 h, 54 m ago

Link please? Thanks

I'm guessing it's the polish one I've found through Google but not sure which package is best or even if they have the UK channels.
The one I used for them is suprememedia.tv, wasn't a polish site?
WesD841 h, 2 m ago

The one I used for them is suprememedia.tv, wasn't a polish site?

How many devices can you use to watch? I know some of these iptv services are limited to one or two,
I think 1 by default, or if you pay for multiroom you can watch it on more than one, but can't find any mention of that on their site
WesD8426 m ago

I think 1 by default, or if you pay for multiroom you can watch it on more …I think 1 by default, or if you pay for multiroom you can watch it on more than one, but can't find any mention of that on their site

Thanks for reply, yeah i was looking for the multi option, my tablet and android box, but as you say no mention of that option,
Oh £30 for 12 months, that sounds very appealing. Can you pm me details also please
KingNav36017th Jun

Hellraiser

do you have any problems with Hellraiser? I signed up with them 2 months ago and of the 4 iptv providers i've used so far it's clearly the worst, although you don't need a VPN for football and it's cheap as chips, but with channels freezing / repeating / going down all together it's a bit of a nightmare... i'll be looking for another supplier when my billing cycle ends next week
Anyone know if Suprememedia has an FB page as it appears that the link suggests invite only
Any work with Apple tv
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions