Iptv sub

Found 3rd Sep 2017
hi im looking for the best iptv foe uk only channels ... anyone can recommend a very good one

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

I use flawless iptv. £25 for 3 months. Can be used on mag box, kodi, perfect player etc. Very decent selection of channels. All the usual sky sports bt bein plus American and Canadian channels for 3pm kicks off. Has 1080p for most uk channels plus 720 and sd. Would highly recomme

Would definitely recommend a mag box or stb emulator also if you haven't already go. Much better than kodi, perfect player or smart iptv app

I have give me all streams ATM it's not that good lately so avoid them
The m3u link is mid night iptv streams so avoid as well maybe
I will be looking at an alternative tbh I paid 45 for a year about a month or so ago

You can get all the UK Freeview channels from TV Catchup, although they don't do catchup, it's live only and free.

The full package at ACE has full uk channels hd etc and all works well.
Here is a link if you want to check it out:
ace-tv.co.uk/aff…360

Do any of these work with ifollow

Hi do you have link for the flawless iptv im looking for sub too for uk

be careful as i paid for ACE annd now it doesn't work on football super sunday for me and they tell me i need to get a VPN which also cost money , might just be better going for the free streams as i paid thinking it would be better but still get the odd buffer and then a complete block just before kick off is really annoying

wozukSilencer5 h, 41 m ago

be careful as i paid for ACE annd now it doesn't work on football super …be careful as i paid for ACE annd now it doesn't work on football super sunday for me and they tell me i need to get a VPN which also cost money , might just be better going for the free streams as i paid thinking it would be better but still get the odd buffer and then a complete block just before kick off is really annoying

Can't do much when the ISP block them. They can block other providers too. Vpns cost money yes, but so do subscriptions to Sky etc. Ace have been disappointing this weekend, Quite a bit of buffering which is unusual. I suspect the changes they made to avoid the ISP blocks have resulted in overloaded servers etc. Hope things improve because Ace had been perfect for me baring this weekend.

You're asking how to pay for something that you're stealing?
/baffled

wozukSilencer11 h, 6 m ago

be careful as i paid for ACE annd now it doesn't work on football super …be careful as i paid for ACE annd now it doesn't work on football super sunday for me and they tell me i need to get a VPN which also cost money , might just be better going for the free streams as i paid thinking it would be better but still get the odd buffer and then a complete block just before kick off is really annoying

Digibit vpn is £2 per month

chocci8 h, 37 m ago

Digibit vpn is £2 per month

cheers i'll have a look now its just gone off mid game
Post a comment
@
    Text