IPTV with catch up

Found 30th JunEdited by:"Archie_Danfeld"
I`ve been serchig web for month my be somebody can help me here. What is the best paid IPTV subscription for UK and US channels NO SPORT NEEDED with catch up? I looking for IPTV only with catch up !
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
There isn't such a thing. 'best iptv provider' 99% of them will claim to be the best. It is really down to personal preference of what you like, I would say take 3 or 4, get a 12/24/48 hour trial of each of them then make a decision from there.

Remember though alot of factors/issue could happen with iptv, so go in with an open mind.
Hellraiser works well for me.
WesD8422 m ago

There isn't such a thing. 'best iptv provider' 99% of them will claim to …There isn't such a thing. 'best iptv provider' 99% of them will claim to be the best. It is really down to personal preference of what you like, I would say take 3 or 4, get a 12/24/48 hour trial of each of them then make a decision from there.Remember though alot of factors/issue could happen with iptv, so go in with an open mind.

+1

try to stay away from fleebay to many people lost money on there.also try to get a free trial some charge a £1 or so.
also helps to know what device you intend to watch it on.
Edited by: "fergys" 30th Jun
Uridium55 m ago

Hellraiser works well for me.

I tried the 48 hour trial was impressed. It was on my mobile and they included an app to watch it on called hellraiser. If I got it on the android box can you recommend an app? Perfect player isn't that great. I'm no that savvy when it comes to these things
STRICKIBHOY6 m ago

I tried the 48 hour trial was impressed. It was on my mobile and they …I tried the 48 hour trial was impressed. It was on my mobile and they included an app to watch it on called hellraiser. If I got it on the android box can you recommend an app? Perfect player isn't that great. I'm no that savvy when it comes to these things

Use the same App on your Android box. I use it on a FireTv with no issues. Just visit the Hellraiser forum site from your Android box and download it
Uridium2 m ago

Use the same App on your Android box. I use it on a FireTv with no issues. …Use the same App on your Android box. I use it on a FireTv with no issues. Just visit the Hellraiser forum site from your Android box and download it

I'll try that later, my box is a pain and doesn't have the "&" on the keyboard so makes typing in the long code they send impossible. Hopefully I can find a work around. Cheers
STRICKIBHOY29 m ago

I'll try that later, my box is a pain and doesn't have the "&" on the …I'll try that later, my box is a pain and doesn't have the "&" on the keyboard so makes typing in the long code they send impossible. Hopefully I can find a work around. Cheers

put an email app on your box, then send yourself an email with '&' in it and you might be able to cut & paste it
STRICKIBHOY33 m ago

I'll try that later, my box is a pain and doesn't have the "&" on the …I'll try that later, my box is a pain and doesn't have the "&" on the keyboard so makes typing in the long code they send impossible. Hopefully I can find a work around. Cheers

I used to use the Android TV Remote app on my phone when having to key anything into the cheap android boxes.

play.google.com/sto…_GB
STRICKIBHOY2 h, 5 m ago

Plug in a PC USB keyboard.....
STRICKIBHOY6 h, 0 m ago

Go into your settings/Languages & input/physical keyboard/Show virtual keyboard (enable) click/click.
Cheers Cecil and river for the help, the app wouldn't pick up my android box, and I somehow made my keyboard disappear from the android box too I'll keep pestering with it. Time for a new box me thinks. I gave my one to my dad and I'm stuck with his old one
Im looking for a reseller panel at a decent price,anybody any recommendations
Manutd8320 h, 17 m ago

Im looking for a reseller panel at a decent price,anybody any …Im looking for a reseller panel at a decent price,anybody any recommendations

I know one that starts at £60
can you message the details please
Manutd832 h, 1 m ago

can you message the details please

Do you have messages turned on, as it doesn't allow me too.
I dont seem to have the option to private message anywhere,any other way you can think of

WesD844th Jul

I know one that starts at £60

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants