ipvanish (for kodi) server/location?

Found 3rd Dec 2015
Hey

Just signed up for ipvanish, but I am unsure what location to choose for kodi. Is there a way to work out the speeds of each location easily?

No idea what one would be best connected too.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskServerVanishKodi
3 Comments
it depends what you want out of it. if you want the American Netflix and nbsc sports you'll have to pick America. I'm pretty sure the last time I used ipvanish it lists the speeds next to the states
Hi I was going to set this up tonight on my kodi so could you let me know how you get on.
most of my movies/TV addons are showing sources still but its sports I struggle with.
Original Poster
stefromuk

Hi I was going to set this up tonight on my kodi so could you let me know … Hi I was going to set this up tonight on my kodi so could you let me know how you get on.most of my movies/TV addons are showing sources still but its sports I struggle with.

Bought a month of ipvanish and setting it up was easy (I'm sure you've done that now) and I never ended up having a problem as just picking a random server gave me all the speeds I needed and worked with kodi.

In the end though I signed back up with private internet access as they seem to let you have more control over the settings.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions