Groups

I.Q test :)

uk.tickle.com/tes…tml

Click on ignore all sign ups at the end to get your score - it's not bad but a true test of I.Q is timed...

I got a lowly 127 :giggle:

P.S it takes about 5-ten minutes...

17 Comments

i got 135 great fun, cheers op!

124, my iq's dropped a bit since the last time i took one of these tests

I seem to do well at these tests, especially the lateral thinking and visualization parts. I'm frankly terrible at the Maths parts and if this was a timed test I would have been in serious trouble.

I.Q tests aren't a reliable gauge for intelligence, as it's possible to get better with practice. But It's nice to have a number you can rub in peoples faces though. :giggle:

How old are you?:

anyone else think this was a trick question:oops:

124...........am I dim?:-(

Admin

Hope not mucky coz I got 123 :oops: :lol:

If you are dim, then I must be as well as I got 124!

Not a bad score fo you though JB as you are blonde
    Obviously I don't know if you're a natural blonde. I've not seen "that" picture :giggle:

127 :oops:

As I understand it 80 to 120 is average and anything above 120 is above average.

Ungreat

As I understand it 80 to 120 is average and anything above 120 is above … As I understand it 80 to 120 is average and anything above 120 is above average.

Oooh, woohooo then :lol:

133 :-) decent

131 but whizzed through it :whistling:

Admin

peteivy

If you are dim, then I must be as well as I got 124!Not a bad score fo … If you are dim, then I must be as well as I got 124!Not a bad score fo you though JB as you are blonde :pObviously I don't know if you're a natural blonde. I've not seen "that" picture :giggle:

I am completely natural you dirty sod :lol:
    Nice to know you assume I'm thick though :lol:

Admin

sadiebabes

Oooh, woohooo then :lol:

See sadie, told you we'd survive on the HUKDs island!! We're near geniuses for christ sake, we'll be able to build a plane out of a coconut tree and stuff

126.... bit like my old school report(lacks concentration and could do better:-D )

137 For Me And I Couldnt Even Be Bothered To Read The Last Four Questions!!!!

102! I'm dumb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions