Groups

Iraq Enquiry-What is the point of it?

Seems a waste of money,the cash could be spent elsewhere such as being given to the families of our fallen heroes(we will remember them) or spent on bombs to blow up Al Qaeda terrorists

Can anyone see anything good coming of it or is it a PR exercise?

No trolling or personal insults please,serious subject

82 Comments

Bit like the enquiry into 9/11 no real intent to get to the truth, just to show they have in the public eye.

Original Poster

Adam2050;7673431

Bit like the enquiry into 9/11 no real intent to get to the truth, just … Bit like the enquiry into 9/11 no real intent to get to the truth, just to show they have in the public eye.

agree:thumbsup:

The vast majority of our soldiers believe passionately in what they are doing - and are doing a brilliant job with the (poor) resources with which they have to work with

Its not like Tony Blair and Co will be hanged for war crimes

Been watching a bit of this and cant understand the point-lord goldsmith today was extremely evasive. So we are to believe that the top law man in britain at the time doesnt remember exact dates things happened or even exactly who attended certain meetings?

Blair will be the same.The inquisitors just arent tough enough-its all too polite. We already know blair lied,bush lied and colin powell lied. I support our troops 100percent wherever they are btw but the politicians have betrayed them over and over and are still doing it bailing out rich bankers and cutting back on equipment for troops.

Banned

libEL;7673449

The vast majority of our soldiers believe passionately in what they are … The vast majority of our soldiers believe passionately in what they are doing - and are doing a brilliant job with the (poor) resources with which they have to work with

Looking for WMDs?

Banned

Its not like Tony Blair and Co will be hanged for war crimes

Should be though

Banned

Just an excuse to waste more tax payers money

Not much to enquire about.
    The UK and US government's lied about everything. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Afghan and Iraqi people died because of their barbaric ways. And as usual, the Blair gang will get away free.

FilthAndFurry;7673500

Looking for WMDs?

6 Posts to get a question on a question getting slow there TrollingFurry.

I think she means there duty? Regardless of there beliefs or forum posters want to cause upsets.

Banned

DarkKnight;7673520

Not much to enquire about.The UK and US government's lied about … Not much to enquire about.The UK and US government's lied about everything. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Afghan and Iraqi people died because of their barbaric ways. And as usual, the Blair gang will get away free.

well if the countries were civil, law abiding unbarbaric safe havens why would any of it happened in the first place and why have people being fleeing in exile for years to the western world?

casparwhite;7673579

well if the countries were civil, law abiding unbarbaric safe havens why … well if the countries were civil, law abiding unbarbaric safe havens why would any of it happened in the first place and why have people being fleeing in exile for years to the western world?

Because the UK and US have been bombing the bejesus out of their countries, the people are not going to sit around playing Scrabble are they.

casparwhite;7673579

well if the countries were civil, law abiding unbarbaric safe havens why … well if the countries were civil, law abiding unbarbaric safe havens why would any of it happened in the first place and why have people being fleeing in exile for years to the western world?

benefits :whistling:

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7673520

Not much to enquire about.The UK and US government's lied about … Not much to enquire about.The UK and US government's lied about everything. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Afghan and Iraqi people died because of their barbaric ways. And as usual, the Blair gang will get away free.

Afganistan & Iraq were very peaceful/calm countries with a good human rights record before the invasion of of course

in b4 excuses

Banned

casparwhite;7673579

The problem is, a number of countries could come under that banner which is why it's not generally a good enough reason to invade.

There were specific threats from Iraq that turned out to be completely false.

Banned

DarkKnight;7673598

Because the UK and US have been bombing the bejesus out of their … Because the UK and US have been bombing the bejesus out of their countries, the people are not going to sit around playing Scrabble are they.

why did we start bombing them in the first place?

for the hell of it?:roll:

Banned

A complete waste of taxpayers money just like the bloody sunday inquiry (over £200 Million so far!).

casparwhite;7673629

why did we start bombing them in the first place? for the hell of … why did we start bombing them in the first place? for the hell of it?:roll:

I think so, and we needed Oil

Banned

strike;7673664

you think so, no suprise there then..... what rational thoughts you have going through your mind.

oil needs to be bought and paid for either way........

boothy;7673622

Afganistan & Iraq were very peaceful/calm countries with a good human … Afganistan & Iraq were very peaceful/calm countries with a good human rights record before the invasion of of coursein b4 excuses

You could be ironic about any country then if you are talking about human rights. How about China for example? Should we just go and bomb them for no reason?

casparwhite;7673629

why did we start bombing them in the first place? for the hell of … why did we start bombing them in the first place? for the hell of it?:roll:

It was started on our governments making a lie.
    They accused Iraq of having WMD's when they knew they didn't.

strike;7673664

Correct, that nice black gold.

casparwhite;7673696

you think so, no suprise there then..... what rational thoughts you have … you think so, no suprise there then..... what rational thoughts you have going through your mind.oil needs to be bought and paid for either way........

Not if you can get it free :thumbsup:

Banned

DarkKnight;7673766

You could be ironic about any country then if you are talking about human … You could be ironic about any country then if you are talking about human rights. How about China for example? Should we just go and bomb them for no reason?

china keeps themselves to themseves they arent making threats, sending over terrorists or bombs now are they

It was started on our governments making a lie.They accused Iraq of … It was started on our governments making a lie.They accused Iraq of having WMD's when they knew they didn't.

what happened before this for them to even considering making up a lie exactly?

Correct, that nice black gold.Not if you can get it free :thumbsup:

so are we now getting completely freee oil from these countries?:?

If we hadnt gone to war it could have cost millions of lives in the long run,

Banned

tonyg1962;7673911

If we hadnt gone to war it could have cost millions of lives in the long … If we hadnt gone to war it could have cost millions of lives in the long run,

Saddam Hussein is gone, that in itself is 1 success story

casparwhite;7673882

china keeps themselves to themseves they arent making threats, sending … china keeps themselves to themseves they arent making threats, sending over terrorists or bombs now are they

Iraq or Afghanistan are not sending terrorists either.
    9/11 was said to be all Saudi people + 1 UAE national. And 7/7 was said to be English people.
    So why don't we bomb the crap out of our own country? as they were English.

what happened before this for them to even considering making up a lie … what happened before this for them to even considering making up a lie exactly?

Read above.

tonyg1962;7673911

If we hadnt gone to war it could have cost millions of lives in the long … If we hadnt gone to war it could have cost millions of lives in the long run,

Says who?

Banned

go do some proper background research ffs^^^^^^^^^^^

you are a first class plum

casparwhite;7674032

go do some proper background research ffs^^^^^^^^^^^you are a first class … go do some proper background research ffs^^^^^^^^^^^you are a first class plum

I have done research, as stated in my previous post.
    Maybe you should too.

Banned

DarkKnight;7674038

I have done research, as stated in my previous post.Maybe you should too.

if thats all the research you have done......and come to those conclusions:o

Banned

DarkKnight;7674013

Iraq or Afghanistan are not sending terrorists either.9/11 was said to be … Iraq or Afghanistan are not sending terrorists either.9/11 was said to be all Saudi people + 1 UAE national. And 7/7 was said to be English people.

Have you never heard of "The Database" (Al Qaeda)? There isnt a country called Qaeda you know lol

Their training camps were in Afghanistan! :whistling:

casparwhite;7674057

if thats all the research you have done......and come to those … if thats all the research you have done......and come to those conclusions:o

Of course not
    Like i said, maybe you should do some.

csiman;7674058

Have you never heard of "The Database" (Al Qaeda)? There isnt a country … Have you never heard of "The Database" (Al Qaeda)? There isnt a country called Qaeda you know lolTheir training camps were in Afghanistan! :whistling:

"Al Qaeda" in Arabic means "The Toilet", not a database.
    Why would everyone want to go to the middle of a desert to learn how to make a bomb? They could do it in any country.

Banned

the caped crusader is outshining all his previous posts in this thread thats for sure:lol::lol:

Banned

DarkKnight;7674091

Of course notLike i said, maybe you should do some."Al Qaeda" in Arabic … Of course notLike i said, maybe you should do some."Al Qaeda" in Arabic means "The Toilet", not a database.Why would everyone want to go to the middle of a desert to learn how to make a bomb? They could do it in any country.

you really are failing at every level here

Al-Qaeda - The database

globalresearch.ca/ind…291

As if a terrorist organisation is gonna call itself "the toilet" :w00t:

I think you;ll find the taliban allowed Al-qaeda to run their training camps there. I doubt the USA would allow them to do it there lol

Banned

Keeps people in jobs.

Also reduced our population by 179.

Original Poster

DK,

Start here with the basics,it may help you avoid making yourself look foolish in the future
    en.wikipedia.org/wik…eda

boothy;7674224

DK,it may help you avoid making yourself look foolish in the future

do you honestly believe that

casparwhite;7674128

the caped crusader is outshining all his previous posts in this thread … the caped crusader is outshining all his previous posts in this thread thats for sure:lol::lol:

I'm not a Batman fan. My username has no relevance to it.

csiman;7674146

you really are failing at every level hereAl-Qaeda - The … you really are failing at every level hereAl-Qaeda - The databasehttp://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=1291As if a terrorist organisation is gonna call itself "the toilet" :w00t:I think you;ll find the taliban allowed Al-qaeda to run their training camps there. I doubt the USA would allow them to do it there lol

Type "Al Qaeda the toilet" into Google and come back to the thread, before you start quoting stupid websites.
    Al Qaeda does not actually exist, hence it's stupid name, it's a tool that the governments use as like Osama Bin Laden.
    Don't you find it suspicious that whenever there is a terrorist incident around the world it's always blamed on Al Qaeda? That would make them smarter than the FBI if it was true.

boothy;7674224

DK,Start here with the basics,it may help you avoid making yourself look … DK,Start here with the basics,it may help you avoid making yourself look foolish in the futurehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Quoting Wikipedia? now who's foolish :-D

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7674962

I'm not a Batman fan. My username has no relevance to it.Type "Al Qaeda … I'm not a Batman fan. My username has no relevance to it.Type "Al Qaeda the toilet" into Google and come back to the thread, before you start quoting stupid websites.Al Qaeda does not actually exist, hence it's stupid name, it's a tool that the governments use as like Osama Bin Laden.Don't you find it suspicious that whenever there is a terrorist incident around the world it's always blamed on Al Qaeda? That would make them smarter than the FBI if it was true.Quoting Wikipedia? now who's foolish :-D

wow

Banned

DarkKnight;7674962

Al Qaeda does not actually exist, hence it's stupid name, it's a tool … Al Qaeda does not actually exist, hence it's stupid name, it's a tool that the governments use as like Osama Bin Laden.Don't you find it suspicious that whenever there is a terrorist incident around the world it's always blamed on Al Qaeda? That would make them smarter than the FBI if it was true.

Wow! You are an actual mental. Have you got any proof of that or is it just a wild conspiracy theory? I assume you also believe that George Bush blew up the WTC towers with explosive?

Banned

casparwhite;7674128

the caped crusader is outshining all his previous posts in this thread … the caped crusader is outshining all his previous posts in this thread thats for sure:lol::lol:

No seriously, I've seen far worse.

Inb4 Bin Laden was framed, no one in Afghanistan knows how to fly an aircraft and get a life.

Original Poster

guv;7675081

No seriously, I've seen far worse.Inb4 Bin Laden was framed, no one in … No seriously, I've seen far worse.Inb4 Bin Laden was framed, no one in Afghanistan knows how to fly an aircraft and get a life.

Keep up Guv,Bin Laden does not exist he was made up by us and the yanks:)

DanJackson;7675018

Wow! You are an actual mental. Have you got any proof of that or is it … Wow! You are an actual mental. Have you got any proof of that or is it just a wild conspiracy theory? I assume you also believe that George Bush blew up the WTC towers with explosive?

It does not take a genius to know it. Like i said, you really believe that "Al Qaeda" are behind every major terrorist incident? Don't you think a bunch of people living in a desert are not very capable of say invading the world's most secure countries?
    Yes i know for a fact that the american government masterminded 9/11.
    You may laugh but i don't care to be honest, as i'm not alone. And if you carry on believing everything the media tells you then one day, if not already, it's going to wharp your mind, and then you will never believe the truth.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions