Irish lottery

Found 24th Jan
I'd like to have a go at the Irish lottery.
but can't find a website to do it on.
does anyone know what the website is please?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
Are you telling me/us that you searched and couldn't find it...... really !
Irish Lottery
steve.t4 m ago

Are you telling me/us that you searched and couldn't find it...... really …Are you telling me/us that you searched and couldn't find it...... really !Irish Lottery

I think this is the results page, you want a betting website for the Irish lotto you bet on the outcome, betfred are pretty good for it
Dannyrobbo4 m ago

I think this is the results page, you want a betting website for the Irish …I think this is the results page, you want a betting website for the Irish lotto you bet on the outcome, betfred are pretty good for it

No... it's where you pick numbers and play the "Irish Lottery"
Play The Irish Lottery - 5 Easy Steps
Step 1: Pick six numbers from 1 to 47
as it says here

Play the Lottery
steve.t3 m ago

No... it's where you pick numbers and play the "Irish Lottery"Play The …No... it's where you pick numbers and play the "Irish Lottery"Play The Irish Lottery - 5 Easy StepsStep 1: Pick six numbers from 1 to 47as it says herePlay the Lottery

Looks questionable at best, I’ve never heard anybody playing it like that from the UK
Original Poster
Yeah obviously I did search it.
I wouldn't be here!
That website you sent doesn't look legit though!
Edited by: "dbzitb" 24th Jan
dbzitb26 m ago

Yeah obviously I did search it. I wouldn't be here!That website you sent …Yeah obviously I did search it. I wouldn't be here!That website you sent doesn't look legit though!

Possibly dodgy....
This one took 10 second search
Does this one look dodgy ?
Irish lottery again
Well it's wikipedia article says the official website is lottery.ie but that site requires you be in Ireland to register and play.
EndlessWaves58 m ago

Well it's wikipedia article says the official website is lottery.ie but …Well it's wikipedia article says the official website is lottery.ie but that site requires you be in Ireland to register and play.

Above is the correct link and you cannot use the site to enter unless you live in the ROI. You can as others have said "bet" upon the result in some bookies which gives the same odds (sometimes actually better). It used to be always popular here in the North to do "Lucky Numbers" in your local bookie, it was like Lotto Hotpicks but based upon the Irish Lotto pick 3 get 3 used to be around £600-£700 for a £1 bet.
Lottoland Irish Lotto
Paddypower
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 24th Jan
BETFRED - but you can only bet on 1 2 3 4 or 5 of the 6 numbers. Odds are good too.
When people talk about doing the Irish lottery in the UK it’s betting on it, why would anybody want to actually do the Irish lottery with a £3M Saturday jackpot after 3 rollovers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions