Groups

Irish lottery - need info pls

Hello!

Hopefully we have some irish lottery players.

I need to buy some irish lottery tickets online!

Its tough finding the official site!

lottery.ie/ is how far I have got.. but there is nowhere to purchse them.

Anyone know any ideas? apparently its a 6 million rollover tonight

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

5nowman

7 Comments

Save your money - you have no chance. The winning ticket will be bought from Bertie O'Neills in Burnfoot.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4802043

Save your money - you have no chance. The winning ticket will be bought … Save your money - you have no chance. The winning ticket will be bought from Bertie O'Neills in Burnfoot.

Lol .. is that you buying it then?

still searching for site....

I found this: playirishlottery.com/ not sure if its the same! Jackpot looks the same.

i play it on ladbrokes,only put 3 nos on line

5nowman;4802095

Lol .. is that you buying it then?still searching for site....I found … Lol .. is that you buying it then?still searching for site....I found this: http://www.playirishlottery.com/ not sure if its the same! Jackpot looks the same.

Don't know about the site, but I do know Bertie's had a rep for selling the most lottery winning tickets in the country at one stage. Quite a few years agi now, and Bertie himself is dead, so don't even know if the shop is still O'Neills....

Can'y you go into the Bookies in town and play? I know I used to about 7 years or so ago.

Original Poster

melmorc;4803429

Can'y you go into the Bookies in town and play? I know I used to about 7 … Can'y you go into the Bookies in town and play? I know I used to about 7 years or so ago.

The proper irish lottery has rollovers, bookies are only based on outcome odds and prizes based on it.

Wed 01 Apr 2009 - 9:16pm
    NO winner of tonight's
    Irish lottery Jackpot
    of € 7,915,020 Euro.
    Saturday 04th April
    estimated Jackpot of
    € 9 Million Euro.

woohoo.. maybe i wasnt supposed to find the answer today .. Saturday is another roll over.

Still gotta get hold of tickets for saturday now lol

Was kinda hoping someone played online

Original Poster

ok.. my research

I found the following sites that sell lottery tickets (irish) and other tickets

Has anyone used them? give any credibility to them?

thelotter.com
    sells irish lottery tickets - sells uk thunderball ones too

playirishlottery.com
    looks legit... but a whois on thesite links to a lottery redistributor - sunseven-nv.com/
    which is linked to lotterynetwork.net
    which has the following related domains:

aboutus.org/Lot…net
    look at the list at the bottom!

Any input would be great. cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767134

See more discussions