Groups

Irish Prostitute

An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years.
    Upon her return, her Father cussed her out... ' Where have ye been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn ' t ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old Mother thru? '

The girl, crying, replied, ' Sniff, sniff... Dad... I became a prostitute! '

' Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless Harlot! Sinner! You ' re a disgrace to this Catholic family. '

' OK, Dad, as ye wish. I just came back to give Mum this luxurious fur coat, Title Deed to a ten bedroom mansion plus a £5 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex. & for ye Daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes Limited Edition convertible that ' s parked outside -- plus a membership to the Country Club, (takes a breath)..... and an invitation for ye all to spend New Years Eve on board my New Yacht in the Riviera and... '

(Her father interrupts) ' Now what was it ye said ye had become? ' says Dad.
    Girl, crying again, ' Sniff, sniff... a prostitute, Daddy! Sniff, sniff. '

' Oh! Be Gosh! Ye scared me half to death girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Now come here and give yer old Dad a hug.. '

4 Comments

:lol: Very good....

Thant one hell of alot of 50p's :oops:

Rubbish accent!

Heheh!!!

You've found your "old" joke book then. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571353
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1970
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions