Groups

Irish Whiskey

noticed the irish whiskey brands jamesons and bushmill are on offer in asda .
    which one is better? jamesons or bushmill?
    thank you.

25 Comments

Jamesons

trego37;8101864

Jamesons

lock it up mods.

Nah defo got to be bushmills, probably the best tasting whiskey in the world, in ever mind Ireland.

Jameson's is ok in an Irish coffee..

Definately Bushmills, take it from a local. Its the best. However Black Bush superior to the regular. Thats one smooth drink.

As above - defo Bushmills - and if you can Black Bush!!

Theres only one way to decide........FIGHT!

Buy them both, drink one bottle the first night, the other bottle the second night. Whichever night you can remember - the other one was better.

PS. Bushmills the best tasting whisk(e)y in the world? You're a seriously uneducated whisk(e)y drinker!

OH says bushmills.Can drink it neat and does not burn.:-D

Banned

inicholson;8104227

Buy them both, drink one bottle the first night, the other bottle the … Buy them both, drink one bottle the first night, the other bottle the second night. Whichever night you can remember - the other one was better.PS. Bushmills the best tasting whisk(e)y in the world? You're a seriously uneducated whisk(e)y drinker!

Why have you put whiskey like that?

Original Poster

thanks to everybody. i bought jamesons. gonna try bushmills next time.

poitin

Original Poster

whish i get to try poitin in midlands.

master_chief;8104465

Why have you put whiskey like that?

Whiskey = Irish spelling

Whisky = Scottish spelling

How else do I include both drinks? whiskey/whisky ?

Banned

Jameson's everyday of the week

piyuanju;8111270

whish i get to try poitin in midlands.

We've got some at home sitting in a jamesons bottle lol, never tried It though, my dad sometimes has a bit if he has a cold don't know if it works though haha

Original Poster

is it a good idea to mix whiskey with vodka?

piyuanju;8111436

is it a good idea to mix whiskey with vodka?

Depends what effect you want really.

If it's a multicoloured yawn your after, then yes.

Original Poster

Foxy102;8111443

Depends what effect you want really.If it's a multicoloured yawn your … Depends what effect you want really.If it's a multicoloured yawn your after, then yes.

hey just noticed this hot deal.
    Vladiver vodka for a fiver.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…rfi

hotukdeal rules and you guys are great as well

piyuanju;8111571

hey just noticed this hot deal.Vladiver vodka for a fiver. … hey just noticed this hot deal.Vladiver vodka for a fiver. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/633207/vladiver-vodka-70cl-5-00-at-somerfihotukdeal rules and you guys are great as well:)

It's gonna get messy round your place!

Original Poster

Foxy102;8112757

It's gonna get messy round your place!

i've got a good quality vaccume cleaner.

numptyj;8111425

We've got some at home sitting in a jamesons bottle lol, never tried It … We've got some at home sitting in a jamesons bottle lol, never tried It though, my dad sometimes has a bit if he has a cold don't know if it works though haha

does work, empties stomach and most other orifices at once, did it once with flu, never again no matter how effective, not all poitin in poitin. gd luck, i will stick with hot bushmills thx.

numptyj;8111425

We've got some at home sitting in a jamesons bottle lol, never tried It … We've got some at home sitting in a jamesons bottle lol, never tried It though, my dad sometimes has a bit if he has a cold don't know if it works though haha

I still stick with my Grandad's advice: "There's nothing that cures a cold, but of all the things that don't cure a cold decent whisky is by far the best".

Original Poster

Whiskey with coke - Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

Banned

which 1 is better? theyre the same

depends on your palatte, only you can decide

Original Poster

Alcohol with fizzy drink makes you drunk fast even faster through a straw.
    oh it's only thrusday eve !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…35
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

See more discussions