Groups
    EXPIRED

irn bru carnival?

my son is going on sunday and i have done a quick search to see if there are any deals and couldnt find any so wanted to double check on here to see if you guys have heard of any thanks :-)

20 Comments

We went with some friends on tuesday - searched about for offers but nothing. There isnt even an option to buy a wristband either so a costly time. This is from the website

Each ride will cost just £1, with visitors paying an entry price of £10 giving them 10 vouchers, which can be exchanged for 10 rides. Entry on every ride is one voucher, while game stalls are two vouchers (the equivalent of £2) per go. Vouchers can be passed to friends and family enabling accompanying adults to give vouchers to the young ones. Children aged 3 and under enter free. Once inside the hall visitors can buy extra vouchers at £1 each.

For kids with Glasgow Young Scot / Kidz Cards and those with East Dunbartonshire Young Scot Cards, entry is only £5 (they still get 10 vouchers).

I was there today and found it excellent value.

Two adults and two children £40 entry, took us over 4 hours to spend it all, it was busy but not to busy that you were waiting to get on the rides.

They give you a book with various vouchers in it when you go in and its £5 to park as well, but £1 per ride for new years day still very good value.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7396521

We went with some friends on tuesday - searched about for offers but … We went with some friends on tuesday - searched about for offers but nothing. There isnt even an option to buy a wristband either so a costly time. This is from the websiteEach ride will cost just £1, with visitors paying an entry price of £10 giving them 10 vouchers, which can be exchanged for 10 rides. Entry on every ride is one voucher, while game stalls are two vouchers (the equivalent of £2) per go. Vouchers can be passed to friends and family enabling accompanying adults to give vouchers to the young ones. Children aged 3 and under enter free. Once inside the hall visitors can buy extra vouchers at £1 each.For kids with Glasgow Young Scot / Kidz Cards and those with East Dunbartonshire Young Scot Cards, entry is only £5 (they still get 10 vouchers).

brilliant bb as he has a young scot card so i will give him that to take with him and that way it will only be a fiver :thumbsup: thanks x

Original Poster

bigbill;7396684

I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two … I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two children £40 entry, took us over 4 hours to spend it all, it was busy but not to busy that you were waiting to get on the rides.They give you a book with various vouchers in it when you go in and its £5 to park as well, but £1 per ride for new years day still very good value.

he is going with friends so no adults i will have to try not to worry!

wow i didnt know about the Young Scot card holders thing. That is pretty good

Original Poster

hi faiza no i didnt either i keep their cards with me as its handy for when your out shopping in burtons and stuff 10% off

wulshaz;7396729

he is going with friends so no adults i will have to try not to worry!

am dreading when my son gets to that age when he wants to go into town with his friends - he will be 11 next week so it wont be happening any time soon!!

wulshaz;7396827

hi faiza no i didnt either i keep their cards with me as its handy for … hi faiza no i didnt either i keep their cards with me as its handy for when your out shopping in burtons and stuff 10% off

hello I really didnt know they got alot of discounts with it. I just knew about the free swimming.. and thats it haha!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7396861

am dreading when my son gets to that age when he wants to go into town … am dreading when my son gets to that age when he wants to go into town with his friends - he will be 11 next week so it wont be happening any time soon!!

i only just let mine go to glasgow city centre by himself and he will be 16 this year :?

Original Poster

Faiza;7396924

hello I really didnt know they got alot of discounts with it. I just … hello I really didnt know they got alot of discounts with it. I just knew about the free swimming.. and thats it haha!

i only found out by accident from a friend that works in burtons :thumbsup:
    most shops do it i just ask now :-D

Seems to me that most of the comments above are not from public but instead marketing speak from the organisers. Shame.

Banned

Shame? STFU you muppet

OP - take a knife for the way out. You'll need it to fend off the neds

bigbill

I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two … I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two children £40 entry, took us over 4 hours to spend it all, it was busy but not to busy that you were waiting to get on the rides.They give you a book with various vouchers in it when you go in and its £5 to park as well, but £1 per ride for new years day still very good value.

I have just looked online for this and the amounts you have said do not match what they are asking for online! Where did u find these prices? Thanks

cheesburger

I have just looked online for this and the amounts you have said do not … I have just looked online for this and the amounts you have said do not match what they are asking for online! Where did u find these prices? Thanks

Thread is over 5 years old!

How do people even dig up these things

barriey

Thread is over 5 years old!

Oh It only come up on my fb 5 hours ago! Hmm I shall look at date net time thanks

irn bru carnival ? is this some sort of hangover cure wonderland ?
    http://i.imgur.com/C7h6odZ.gif

thewongwing101

irn bru carnival ? is this some sort of hangover cure wonderland ?

oO oooohhh, pretty. I want to go. X)

Aiden1512

oO oooohhh, pretty. I want to go. X)

If you say so I feel ill X)

thewongwing101

If you say so I feel ill X)

I like it. Can't stop staring at it for some reason. Very hypnotic X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions