Expired

irn bru carnival?

Found 1st Jan 2009
my son is going on sunday and i have done a quick search to see if there are any deals and couldnt find any so wanted to double check on here to see if you guys have heard of any thanks :-)
Community Updates
MiscIrn Bru
20 Comments
We went with some friends on tuesday - searched about for offers but nothing. There isnt even an option to buy a wristband either so a costly time. This is from the website

Each ride will cost just £1, with visitors paying an entry price of £10 giving them 10 vouchers, which can be exchanged for 10 rides. Entry on every ride is one voucher, while game stalls are two vouchers (the equivalent of £2) per go. Vouchers can be passed to friends and family enabling accompanying adults to give vouchers to the young ones. Children aged 3 and under enter free. Once inside the hall visitors can buy extra vouchers at £1 each.

For kids with Glasgow Young Scot / Kidz Cards and those with East Dunbartonshire Young Scot Cards, entry is only £5 (they still get 10 vouchers).
I was there today and found it excellent value.

Two adults and two children £40 entry, took us over 4 hours to spend it all, it was busy but not to busy that you were waiting to get on the rides.

They give you a book with various vouchers in it when you go in and its £5 to park as well, but £1 per ride for new years day still very good value.
Original Poster
bossyboots;7396521

We went with some friends on tuesday - searched about for offers but … We went with some friends on tuesday - searched about for offers but nothing. There isnt even an option to buy a wristband either so a costly time. This is from the websiteEach ride will cost just £1, with visitors paying an entry price of £10 giving them 10 vouchers, which can be exchanged for 10 rides. Entry on every ride is one voucher, while game stalls are two vouchers (the equivalent of £2) per go. Vouchers can be passed to friends and family enabling accompanying adults to give vouchers to the young ones. Children aged 3 and under enter free. Once inside the hall visitors can buy extra vouchers at £1 each.For kids with Glasgow Young Scot / Kidz Cards and those with East Dunbartonshire Young Scot Cards, entry is only £5 (they still get 10 vouchers).

brilliant bb as he has a young scot card so i will give him that to take with him and that way it will only be a fiver :thumbsup: thanks x
Original Poster
bigbill;7396684

I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two … I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two children £40 entry, took us over 4 hours to spend it all, it was busy but not to busy that you were waiting to get on the rides.They give you a book with various vouchers in it when you go in and its £5 to park as well, but £1 per ride for new years day still very good value.

he is going with friends so no adults i will have to try not to worry!
wow i didnt know about the Young Scot card holders thing. That is pretty good
Original Poster
hi faiza no i didnt either i keep their cards with me as its handy for when your out shopping in burtons and stuff 10% off
wulshaz;7396729

he is going with friends so no adults i will have to try not to worry!

am dreading when my son gets to that age when he wants to go into town with his friends - he will be 11 next week so it wont be happening any time soon!!
wulshaz;7396827

hi faiza no i didnt either i keep their cards with me as its handy for … hi faiza no i didnt either i keep their cards with me as its handy for when your out shopping in burtons and stuff 10% off

hello I really didnt know they got alot of discounts with it. I just knew about the free swimming.. and thats it haha!
Original Poster
bossyboots;7396861

am dreading when my son gets to that age when he wants to go into town … am dreading when my son gets to that age when he wants to go into town with his friends - he will be 11 next week so it wont be happening any time soon!!

i only just let mine go to glasgow city centre by himself and he will be 16 this year :?
Original Poster
Faiza;7396924

hello I really didnt know they got alot of discounts with it. I just … hello I really didnt know they got alot of discounts with it. I just knew about the free swimming.. and thats it haha!

i only found out by accident from a friend that works in burtons :thumbsup:
most shops do it i just ask now :-D
Seems to me that most of the comments above are not from public but instead marketing speak from the organisers. Shame.
Banned
Shame? STFU you muppet

OP - take a knife for the way out. You'll need it to fend off the neds
bigbill

I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two … I was there today and found it excellent value.Two adults and two children £40 entry, took us over 4 hours to spend it all, it was busy but not to busy that you were waiting to get on the rides.They give you a book with various vouchers in it when you go in and its £5 to park as well, but £1 per ride for new years day still very good value.

I have just looked online for this and the amounts you have said do not match what they are asking for online! Where did u find these prices? Thanks
cheesburger

I have just looked online for this and the amounts you have said do not … I have just looked online for this and the amounts you have said do not match what they are asking for online! Where did u find these prices? Thanks

Thread is over 5 years old!
How do people even dig up these things
barriey

Thread is over 5 years old!

Oh It only come up on my fb 5 hours ago! Hmm I shall look at date net time thanks
irn bru carnival ? is this some sort of hangover cure wonderland ?
http://i.imgur.com/C7h6odZ.gif
thewongwing101

irn bru carnival ? is this some sort of hangover cure wonderland ?

oO oooohhh, pretty. I want to go. X)
Aiden1512

oO oooohhh, pretty. I want to go. X)

If you say so I feel ill X)
thewongwing101

If you say so I feel ill X)

I like it. Can't stop staring at it for some reason. Very hypnotic X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions