Top comments
39330883-0zDkc.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 12th Dec 2019
25 Comments
39330883-0zDkc.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 12th Dec 2019
Also I could pick up one of those o2 iphones
Morrisons have them depends we’re you are
It's stinking, doesn't taste like the real irn bru. But Morrison's had hundreds yesterday, £2 a bottle. Imho the irn bru with ginger tastes closer to the original.
How ye got nae Irn-Bru lads

39331144-NJYyJ.jpg
I think most supermarkets and retailers up here on the edges of the Arctic that stock the standard syrup also stock 1901.
andyanddiane12/12/2019 07:35

Morrisons have them depends we’re you are

I’m in darkness Surrey
deleted2203621
No one gonna pull up the op for spelling Irn Bru wrong? That's sacrilege!

Or do we not care because the real thing doesn't exist anymore?
deleted220362112/12/2019 08:57

No one gonna pull up the op for spelling Irn Bru wrong? That's …No one gonna pull up the op for spelling Irn Bru wrong? That's sacrilege!Or do we not care because the real thing doesn't exist anymore?

Thank god someone else said.. also bit of help on his location wouldn’t have gone a miss.. Scotland is the general answer to the question.
Morrisons, Asda, Spar, Co-op and a few Jet service garages all had it
Asda at Whitburn has pallets of them it diznae taste the same onywiy
Very frothy on top, kinda reminded me of Cremola Foam haha can’t see what the fuss is about
Why do people keep telling OP where he can get Irn bru from?

That was not what he was asking
Edited by: "BenjiMay" 12th Dec 2019
BenjiMay12/12/2019 10:41

Why do people keep telling OP where he can get Irn bru from? That was not …Why do people keep telling OP where he can get Irn bru from? That was not what he was asking

The OP was asking where can they get Irn Bru from.

The original recipe 1901 is the latest Irn Bru drink.

They're not asking for the secret recipe stored in a deep dark vault
Is the 1901 Bru available through the entire UK? I know the Crimbo Juice is supposed to be Scotland only. (And neither are low fat versions, so I'm avoiding unless I can get a sample from someone else's bottle).
alg12/12/2019 11:14

Is the 1901 Bru available through the entire UK? I know the Crimbo Juice …Is the 1901 Bru available through the entire UK? I know the Crimbo Juice is supposed to be Scotland only. (And neither are low fat versions, so I'm avoiding unless I can get a sample from someone else's bottle).

[ agbarr.co.uk/abo…ed/ ]
angela.pirie12/12/2019 10:32

Very frothy on top, kinda reminded me of Cremola Foam haha can’t see what t …Very frothy on top, kinda reminded me of Cremola Foam haha can’t see what the fuss is about

That was the first thing I noticed when I poured a glass, then tried a different glass with the same results. No matter what people say, the original never done that. Unless you poured it over ice cream
All my local shops still have the 1901 I picked up a few bottles
STRICKIBHOY12/12/2019 11:50

That was the first thing I noticed when I poured a glass, then tried a …That was the first thing I noticed when I poured a glass, then tried a different glass with the same results. No matter what people say, the original never done that. Unless you poured it over ice cream

This is the recipe from 1901, not the same as the one sold just a few years back. The ingredients list a "foaming agent" so that's the reason for the froth
deleted2203621
BeerDrinker12/12/2019 13:04

This is the recipe from 1901, not the same as the one sold just a few …This is the recipe from 1901, not the same as the one sold just a few years back. The ingredients list a "foaming agent" so that's the reason for the froth

Oh gawd, I hope it's not Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Wait Irn Bru still haven't brought back the original yet? Oh well their lost, used to drink tons haven't touched Irn Bru ever since i first tried the subartax crap

Thank you Jamie Oliver for destroying childhoods and destroying people favourite food and drink
First turkey twizzlers than Sugar Tax crap whats just a excuse for companies to put prices well above tax
There shouldn't be a Alcohol tax or Svotland "Minimum alcohol pricing"
it just makes stuff more expensive for the poor , oh and Child Obesity is higher than ever so guess Jamie Olivers stupid tactics never work

next he wants to ban milkshakes and pizza deals
fanpages12/12/2019 11:22

[ https://www.agbarr.co.uk/about-us/news/old-and-unimproved-1901-launched/ …[ https://www.agbarr.co.uk/about-us/news/old-and-unimproved-1901-launched/ ]

"Unimproved"
Even they dont believe that hence why they released it
We got some at food warehouse
Sainsbury's and Spar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants