Groups

Iron Maiden Xmas No. 1?

A facebook campaign to make Iron Maiden's song Number of The Beast the Xmas No 1 is underway and is gathering steam.

Hopefully it puts it up to whatever junk X Factor churns out, like RATM did in 2009.

Link in first post

13 Comments

Original Poster

is underway and is gathering steam.

Shirley that would be "Gathering Hell,Fire and Damnation"

Fleur for No1

This would be my choice for a campaign like this....perfect!
    King Diamond - No Presents For Christmas

Arguably the best Christmas song...ever!
    Edited by: "P_nnyPinch_r" 1st Dec 2014

Banned

On a similar note, I'd go for this. Yes, this is 100% real.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/loudwire.com/files/2012/12/cleesingles.jpg

P_nnyPinch_r

This would be my choice for a campaign like this....perfect!King Diamond … This would be my choice for a campaign like this....perfect!King Diamond - No Presents For ChristmasArguably the best Christmas song...ever!

It's no slient night

http://images.45cat.com/bad-news-cashing-in-on-christmas-emi-2.jpg

Banned

We should have a foreign song as a number 1 for a change.

Maybe Arabic.

Who cares!

Im so over people trying to stop x factor getting to number one. We need an alternate song to stop the people protesting about x factor.

The problem with these campaigns is that, like a few years ago, there were so many campaigns to get a certain song to number 1 that the sales were split between them and xfactor crap won.

deeky

Fleur for No1

You are now dead to me

My fave song of theirs !!

along with

Bring your daughter to the slaughter
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1944
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526

See more discussions