links to pictures and trailers/clips below

Really looking Forward to it on 30th April

Great movie to Kick off the summer

9 Comments

Banned

Fair enough :thumbsup:
    But what we really want to know is, can it be downloaded yet? :roll:

Banned

Have you looked at all that DJ_Urban? Probably half the movie there.

I never watch a trailer unless at the cinema and I can't avoid it.

Really looking forward to it. Not sure if I should take my 5 year old though, he's seen the first one and really wants to watch this. Couple of swear words in the first had me wincing.

Banned

whatsThePoint;8409835

Fair enough :thumbsup:But what we really want to know is, can it be … Fair enough :thumbsup:But what we really want to know is, can it be downloaded yet? :roll:

It's gotta be a cinema job.

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8409843

It's gotta be a cinema job.

:thumbsup:

I'm taking my 4 yr old step son to see it, He watched a bit of Sherlock Holmes & Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    thought both Movies were Iron Man ( Robert D Jr ) :-D Bless him lol

Yes i have seen all clips and pictures i can find lol ( I'm Total movie Buff )

Transformers 3 will be out next july along with Capt America

Banned

Robert Downey Jr mmmmmmmmmmmm :-D

Banned

dj_urban;8409885

:thumbsup:I'm taking my 4 yr old step son to see it, He watched a bit of … :thumbsup:I'm taking my 4 yr old step son to see it, He watched a bit of Sherlock Holmes & Kiss Kiss Bang Bang thought both Movies were Iron Man ( Robert D Jr ) :-D Bless him lolYes i have seen all clips and pictures i can find lol ( I'm Total movie Buff ) Transformers 3 will be out next july along with Capt America

I used to watch trailers as soon as they were released but the problem is once you've seen enough trailers and the movies to go with them, you start expecting scenes you've seen in the trailer. They show spoilers and end scenes frequently so it really spoils it for me. I manage to avoid trailers for most movies now and rely on reviews and general buzz to point me in the right direction.

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8409961

I used to watch trailers as soon as they were released but the problem is … I used to watch trailers as soon as they were released but the problem is once you've seen enough trailers and the movies to go with them, you start expecting scenes you've seen in the trailer. They show spoilers and end scenes frequently so it really spoils it for me. I manage to avoid trailers for most movies now and rely on reviews and general buzz to point me in the right direction.

I prefer to go by the trailer that way i have an idea if i will like it or not,

I stopped reading reviews, Some movie's i seen after reading reviews that got bad ones the movies turned out to be really good, Down to preference if your going to like the movie or not, which goes with who reviewed the movie also.

Banned

dj_urban;8410292

I prefer to go by the trailer that way i have an idea if i will like it … I prefer to go by the trailer that way i have an idea if i will like it or not, I stopped reading reviews, Some movie's i seen after reading reviews that got bad ones the movies turned out to be really good, Down to preference if your going to like the movie or not, which goes with who reviewed the movie also.

Oh I never go by a single review, I'll check a fair few, RT for example. Also I put more on actual pedigree behind the movie, who is making it and who is in it etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions