Groups

Iron Man vs Iron Woman

What's the difference between Iron man & Iron woman???

Iron Man is a super hero while Iron Woman is an instruction!!!

11 Comments

Instruction or Instructor?

You stole that from Jack FM

Original Poster

I'm not allowed to say on the basis that I haven't been given permission to express my opinion!

Another sickipedia special

Original Poster

My son came home from school and told me he has a part in the school play. He's playing a man who has been married for 25 years. I told him "Better luck next time son - maybe they will give you a speaking part"

seeing as though we are doing corny jokes heres one back.

Paddy and Murphy are walking through the forest and notice a sign saying 'Tree Fellers Wanted'

Paddy turns to murphy and says, shame there is only 2 of us.

Original Poster

2 women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes.. I think they were Hovis Witnesses.

the old ones are the best

its only me

2 women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white … 2 women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes.. I think they were Hovis Witnesses.

I got the same email as you I think. I liked

Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month: time to change supplier I think.

My next door neighbour came round banging at my front door at 3AM last night - can you believe that!?! 3AM!!

Luckily for him I was still up playing on my drums.

Original Poster

FrootCake

I got the same email as you I think. I liked Just had my water bill of … I got the same email as you I think. I liked Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month: time to change supplier I think.

My Fav was With all this snow my wife keeps looking through the window - if it snows anymore - I'll have to let her in!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…33
      2. Baby seat hiring car abroad44
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?46
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue67

See more discussions