Groups

Iron on labels

Hi has anybody used any iron on labels that last more than a few washes ? any help please

7 Comments

Ive given up with these tbh , tried a few different ones and dont last , especially on my two kids white polo tops for school , they only last 2 washes as i put them on a hot wash , so its either sew on ones ( whih is a pain in the butt ) or what i do now , get a good permenant marker and write the names on the labels inside ......either way anything like my two they still come home missing jumpers , pe kits etc ..X)

I got my girls some from Ebay and they are still stuck a year later!! ( my girls don't grow much lol )

Problem is you can see where the label has sucked itself onto the top on the otherside by the neck. No big deal though.

I usually just write their name on tags though like shops, quicker and easier

mine never stick in the first place let alone any washes LOL
    i bought a mini sharpie permanent marker and just write name on the label:)

I get mine from ebay, only ones i find that stay on.

arrgh! i have the same problem!

yip mine have been on for almost a year now, from stuck on you, names are a bit faded from washing and tumble drying but you can still see them well enough

Original Poster

Thanks everyone you would think by now someone could have sorted this problem,marker pen it is then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767305
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
      4. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33

See more discussions