Groups
    EXPIRED

Is £15.91 a decent price for Left 4 dead classic edition

I have just seen this on amazon, do you guys think this is a good price for this game because im thinking of making a puchase! is it cheaper anywhere else? thanx in advance!

17 Comments

new/used?
    inc delivery?
    pc/xbox/what?

It's only £17.99 delivered from ]HMV

What format?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7859015

new/used?inc delivery?

Left 4 Dead - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) £15.91 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

Original Poster

Spriggan;7859029

Why not get GOTY edition it's cheaper at £12.99: … Why not get GOTY edition it's cheaper at £12.99: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0026RHD3W/*************

this game is the goty edition if u look closely at the cover in the link below

amazon.co.uk/exe…***

DEALofaLifetime;7859032

Left 4 Dead - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) £15.91 & this item Delivered … Left 4 Dead - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) £15.91 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

Sounds good. For some reason I thought your OP said it was from Amazon Marketplace, which is why I recommended the HMV link for peace of mind. But your regular Amazon is better.

Original Poster

cuzzy;7859028

What format?

xbox 360

DEALofaLifetime;7859053

this game is the goty edition if u look closely at the cover in the link … this game is the goty edition if u look closely at the cover in the link belowhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002TUTA6O/***********

Oh I didnt see that, it's a good price then. Go for it, it's an awesome game!

Definately the cheapest according to ]GamesTracker.

The new ones only £22.99 from play. Has more stuff still the same boring game tho.

Original Poster

Adam2050;7859147

The new ones only £22.99 from play. Has more stuff still the same boring … The new ones only £22.99 from play. Has more stuff still the same boring game tho.

is left 4 dead boring?

Banned

DEALofaLifetime;7859238

is left 4 dead boring?

Gets repetitive, though I just got some 3D glasses for my PC version and it's brought a few more hours of play to it. Keep getting my eyes poked out by the rifle barrels :oops:

shopto.net/XBO…tml
    If the normal edition is enough then go for this one

I thought shopto.net had this for £11.95 other day?

DEALofaLifetime;7859238

is left 4 dead boring?

I find it repeatative and really has no depth online play just ins't my thing on the xbox 4 players just isn't enough, if you could have 16 players or above think that would make it more of a laugh.

Don't get me wrong you may love it. But for me it's just not a big enough game online which is basically all it is to be bothered playing more then once.

Banned

Adam2050;7859653

I find it repeatative and really has no depth online play just ins't my … I find it repeatative and really has no depth online play just ins't my thing on the xbox 4 players just isn't enough, if you could have 16 players or above think that would make it more of a laugh.Don't get me wrong you may love it. But for me it's just not a big enough game online which is basically all it is to be bothered playing more then once.

Can do 16 players on PC :? L4D2 anyway.

Cheap.

Original Poster

guys also where is the cheapest place for left 4 dead 2?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions