Groups

Is £31.95 the cheapest for a new Titanfall 2 for PS4? cheers :)

Hi Gang

I need to get a new copy of TF2 as a gift for a friend as it's that good!! I've managed to find £31.95 delivered as the cheapest

If anyone will know if it can be got cheaper, it'd be the HKUD lot. Any improvements guys?

Cheers in advance
    Doug

9 Comments

Found this, £27.95 at the game collection thegamecollection.net/tit…s4/ Deal ends in 2hours.
    Edited by: "LQ889" 14th Jan

Scrap that, 2 days not hours.

Original Poster

LQ889

Scrap that, 2 days not hours.

Amazing thank you so much pal. Ordered straight away. I paid that for a used copy cos I missed out on the £24.99 deals

Really appreciate you taking time out to reply

dougrobbins78

Amazing thank you so much pal. Ordered straight away. I paid that for a … Amazing thank you so much pal. Ordered straight away. I paid that for a used copy cos I missed out on the £24.99 dealsReally appreciate you taking time out to reply

​No problem, glad I could help

Original Poster

LQ889

​No problem, glad I could help

Just posted it as a deal if that's okay. Credited you of course

I just love that game so much the more people that have it the better.

​Perfectly fine, gave it heat. I have to thank you myself also, ended up buying a copy after finding it.

Missed a lot of the previous deals, your query put it back on my radar.

Original Poster

LQ889

​Perfectly fine, gave it heat. I have to thank you myself also, ended up b … ​Perfectly fine, gave it heat. I have to thank you myself also, ended up buying a copy after finding it.Missed a lot of the previous deals, your query put it back on my radar.

Nice nice. My psn gamertag is TedDibiaseCR7 (don't ask ) add me on psn and we can do some multiplayer when you get your copy

Cheers mate.

Sounds like a plan. Mines LqIsToP (Thought I sounded cool at the time, bit ironic whenever I'm low on the scoreboard)

Original Poster

LQ889

Sounds like a plan. Mines LqIsToP (Thought I sounded cool at the time, … Sounds like a plan. Mines LqIsToP (Thought I sounded cool at the time, bit ironic whenever I'm low on the scoreboard)

Haha hilarious. dont worry pal. I'm definitely learning the ropes. This is the first fps I can get into as it compensates for colour blind people. Super random but it makes a massive difference
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions