Groups
    EXPIRED

Is £365 a Good Sell Price? HTC Incredible S!

Hi All,

This could get a bit confusing so bare with me:

My wife wants an Iphone4, shes not fussed about the Iphone5.

She currently has a Galaxy S that shes not to keen on. So this is what I am planning on doing. Im going to get a new contract (with quidco cashback) with a free phone, sell the free phone and put the money to the Iphone4.

The galaxy s should sell for about £230, this will pay off the remaining 6 months contract with O2 and have abit left over.

So what handset is worth more?

HTC Incredible S
    HTC Desire HD
    or any other that will come free?

Any ideas and suggestions would be great.

Thanks

11 Comments

Ebay suggests the Incredible S is worth more.

the galaxy s is pretty much the same as an i-phone except you aint paying through clenched cheeks for it.

Original Poster

bigfoot100

Ebay suggests the Incredible S is worth more.

Thanks, for some reason I cant get on ebay at the mo. How much out of curiosity?

Kitten13

the galaxy s is pretty much the same as an i-phone except you aint paying … the galaxy s is pretty much the same as an i-phone except you aint paying through clenched cheeks for it.

I quite like the galaxy but its to big for me otherwise I would have had it of her. I think she prefers the look and feel of the Iphone.

Kitten13

the galaxy s is pretty much the same as an i-phone except you aint paying … the galaxy s is pretty much the same as an i-phone except you aint paying through clenched cheeks for it.

Same with the HTC Desire, there is no reason to get an iphone at the moment Android is coming into It's own.

TJ26

Thanks, for some reason I cant get on ebay at the mo. How much out of … Thanks, for some reason I cant get on ebay at the mo. How much out of curiosity?

It's a bit hit and miss between 300 and 460 it seems.

Original Poster

bigfoot100

It's a bit hit and miss between 300 and 460 it seems.

Thats abig difference in price, so if I price it at £410 then should be realistic? Will need to shift it pretty quick as I would have a temptation to use it!!!
    Edited by: "TJ26" 24th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Handset now received, now to sell it lol!!! (_;)

Stupid to buy an iPhone 4 at this stage.

Original Poster

I know, but thats what the woman wants and shes not to bothered about the Iphone5.

Original Poster

Just been offered £365 for the handset, is that a good price? I was hoping to get more, what do you guys think?

Thanks

Banned

Thread closed.

This has now turned into a valuation request and subsequent listings have taken place.

Valuation requests in Misc are subject to the same trading rules, e.g. no relisting of the item until 7 full days have elapsed.

Our request for pics has now been superseded by your breach of the rules.

You may relist after 7 full days have elapsed from now (pics in the requested format please).

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?2951
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
    3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions