Is 3G.co.uk ok to use?

Posted 23rd Jan
Hi,

I’m about to buy a sim only plan through 3G.co.uk but there prices are so much better than Three themselves, I just wanted to ask if anyone has used this site recently and can confirm they’re ok?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Your contract will still be with Three
That organisation does not sell any airtime products. It is an introducer, being paid a referral fee from Three for every punter that subsequently commits to a 3 contract. It's like a cashback company that keeps the referral fee rather than pass the cashback to the customer.
AndyRoyd23/01/2020 10:23

That organisation does not sell any airtime products. It is an introducer, …That organisation does not sell any airtime products. It is an introducer, being paid a referral fee from Three for every punter that subsequently commits to a 3 contract. It's like a cashback company that keeps the referral fee rather than pass the cashback to the customer.

Thanks. But any plans on their site are legit right?
LoOpDiGGa23/01/2020 10:39

Thanks. But any plans on their site are legit right?

That site receives the data feed from Three same as any other afiliiate. Doesn't really matter as it has no contractual arrangement with the airtime purchaser, it is legitimate in simply sending the punter to Three's website to make any purchase at the terms Three offers when the punter lands at Threes's site
AndyRoyd23/01/2020 10:52

That site receives the data feed from Three same as any other afiliiate. …That site receives the data feed from Three same as any other afiliiate. Doesn't really matter as it has no contractual arrangement with the airtime purchaser, it is legitimate in simply sending the punter to Three's website to make any purchase at the terms Three offers when the punter lands at Threes's site

But the deal on the 3G website is much better than any plan on the official three website, so it can’t just be diverting me.
LoOpDiGGa23/01/2020 11:03

But the deal on the 3G website is much better than any plan on the …But the deal on the 3G website is much better than any plan on the official three website, so it can’t just be diverting me.

The site probably generates a lot of traffic to the three website so three probably agree offers not available to direct customers
LoOpDiGGa23/01/2020 11:03

But the deal on the 3G website is much better than any plan on the …But the deal on the 3G website is much better than any plan on the official three website, so it can’t just be diverting me.

Doesn't matter what deal(s) the affiliates have been promoting for 3; if the deal is as stated when landing on the official Three website that is the deal that is available to the punter.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants