Is £535 a good price for Samsung Galaxy s8?

Found 11th Dec 2017
I have received a 20% off code from Very as an existing customer. Using that the price of S8 drops to £535. Is that a good price for the phone? also, I saw a Samsung promotion for claiming a Harman Kardon Onyx mini speaker with the purchase of s8 or s8+.

TIA.
Community Updates
AskSamsung Galaxy S8+
11 Comments
The phone is so so, It's quick but the screen is so damn narrow after my LG G4 that it's more like a glass cigar case than a phone. I would Pay the extra for the Note 8. I'm always wary of snapping this phone in my pocket or dropping due to it being designed for very small hands.
Look on egobal central bought my s7 through them. the the s8 is around 480, but maybe not the same spec
toulousenessie12 m ago

Look on egobal central bought my s7 through them. the the s8 is around …Look on egobal central bought my s7 through them. the the s8 is around 480, but maybe not the same spec

EGlobalcentral - Chinese seller - Do be serious
kester761 h, 17 m ago

The phone is so so, It's quick but the screen is so damn narrow after my …The phone is so so, It's quick but the screen is so damn narrow after my LG G4 that it's more like a glass cigar case than a phone. I would Pay the extra for the Note 8. I'm always wary of snapping this phone in my pocket or dropping due to it being designed for very small hands.

I was initially considering lg g6, which was £399 (319 with discount) last night at very. But, it has gone up again today. Just took too much time to decide.
toulousenessie51 m ago

Look on egobal central bought my s7 through them. the the s8 is around …Look on egobal central bought my s7 through them. the the s8 is around 480, but maybe not the same spec

I have been keeping tabs on their site, but worried about spending £500 to a HK based selle. Prices are unbeatable though!
ruz17 m ago

I was initially considering lg g6, which was £399 (319 with discount) last …I was initially considering lg g6, which was £399 (319 with discount) last night at very. But, it has gone up again today. Just took too much time to decide.

I had a look at that as well and it looks a good phone. It's hard going back to samsung from the LGG4 even after the bootloop issues and the poor sound quality.
Is the voucher 20% off or one of the new ones of 20% credit back? Cos if the latter it just temporarily increases your credit limit by 20% off the £669. The phone will still cost you £669 , they just let you spend even more money!
ruz56 m ago

I have been keeping tabs on their site, but worried about spending £500 to …I have been keeping tabs on their site, but worried about spending £500 to a HK based selle. Prices are unbeatable though!

I had no problems with my purchase for the S7 got it within 4 days of placing order and very pleased with the phone. When you read the reviews for very not sure i would be happy from buying from them either
mrty10 m ago

Is the voucher 20% off or one of the new ones of 20% credit back? Cos if …Is the voucher 20% off or one of the new ones of 20% credit back? Cos if the latter it just temporarily increases your credit limit by 20% off the £669. The phone will still cost you £669 , they just let you spend even more money!

20% off , I checked the code by applying on the s8.. Reduces to £535.96 after discount..didn't purchase it yet though
Just get yourself a Lenovo P2 for £170 and the money saved put towards a holiday next year. Dual SIM, battery charge that lasts around 5 days, 5,5 amoled display, finger print sensor and NFC, plus the loudest speaker I have heard on a phone.

Lenovo P2 4G Phablet 5.5 inch FHD Screen Android 6.0 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 5.0MP + 13.0MP Cameras NFC Fingerprint Sensor 5100mAh Battery
Tips: Lenovo P2 ( P2C72 ) is the phone name on product box.
Lenovo P2 ( P2A42 ) is the phone name in about phone.
Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel 2.5D Arc screen
CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz
System: Android 6.0
RAM + ROM:4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Nano + Nano SIM
Feature: GPS, A-GPS
Bluetooth:4.1
Network:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA 2000/1X EVDO
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz TD-SCDMA B34/B39