Groups

Is £59.99 for Modern Warfare 2 special edition (With Soap model) cheap? Is it worth to post a deal?

As above. Will post a deal if people think it's cheap...

15 Comments

Personally i think it's awaste of money, but some people buy any old rubbish:thumbsup:

Original Poster

souljacker;7637068

Personally i think it's awaste of money, but some people buy any old … Personally i think it's awaste of money, but some people buy any old rubbish:thumbsup:

Dunno, might be considered a collectors item? I think it was available for 360 and PS3 if that makes a differnece...

id want the ps3 or xbox console with it for that price

ei8hty5ive;7637088

Dunno, might be considered a collectors item? I think it was available … Dunno, might be considered a collectors item? I think it was available for 360 and PS3 if that makes a differnece...

these thing are mass produced, wouldn't have thought it would be very collectable

Banned

soap model? WHAT?

Original Poster

I can't seemed to find it online?!

But have found the hardened edition (without the model) for £69.99 on Play.com.

bykergrove;7637117

soap model? WHAT?

It's the name of one of the characters in the game - soap

Original Poster

bykergrove;7637117

soap model? WHAT?

Its like a, guessing, 8 inch high plastic model (very detailed) of Soap McTavish kneeling down...

anyway, where is it, and what ese do you get?

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7637134

Its like a, guessing, 8 inch high plastic model (very detailed) of Soap … Its like a, guessing, 8 inch high plastic model (very detailed) of Soap McTavish kneeling down...

sounds kinky...

i'm out

I posted it a couple of weeks ago................

Sold the statue on eBay for £60 myself, but they don't seem to be selling for as much anymore (about £40 now)

]http//ww…ter

Original Poster

flamingcarrot;7637167

I posted it a couple of weeks … I posted it a couple of weeks ago................]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/575758/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-veter

Yours is the better deal!

I saw it at Selfridges...I think it might have been a instore Game store actually...

ei8hty5ive;7637171

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Warfare-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B002NWK71UThis is the model...

so you get that and the game for £59.99? :?

souljacker;7637189

so you get that and the game for £59.99? :?

You get the statue, artbook, steelbook edition of the game and call of duty unlock code for PSN (which is worth £12)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30390
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions