Is £68 for an unlimited everything 12 month iPhone 11 128gb contract a lot?

Posted 30th Oct
I actually got the sim and the phone seperately but i am wondering if it is worth keeping the iPhone 11 now as my Pixel 3 was fine and did a better job with taking photos, I just really wanted a new phone And I rarely keep phone more than 12 months. It's just my thing as I don't spend on cars or other things. Alright enough of me trying to justify it. If I kept it for 2 years it would work out £38 per month though. It's very annoying as I want to keep it but I cannot justify the extra cost.

I'm just not sure what to do. Might just keept the phone for a week and see.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I ask in all sincerity for your future wealth being;

have you had a long hard look at your future pension position?

state pension position can be found by following this link yourpension.gov.uk
Edited by: "ccnp" 30th Oct
9 Comments
I ask in all sincerity for your future wealth being;

have you had a long hard look at your future pension position?

state pension position can be found by following this link yourpension.gov.uk
Edited by: "ccnp" 30th Oct
£68 per month... madness.
cuzzy30/10/2019 08:49

£68 per month... madness.

Well , £38 if i manage to keep it 24 months...
ccnp30/10/2019 08:34

I ask in all sincerity for your future wealth being;have you had a long …I ask in all sincerity for your future wealth being;have you had a long hard look at your future pension position?state pension position can be found by following this link https://www.yourpension.gov.uk

Thank you for the link, one which I will be looking into.
ccnp30/10/2019 08:34

I ask in all sincerity for your future wealth being;have you had a long …I ask in all sincerity for your future wealth being;have you had a long hard look at your future pension position?state pension position can be found by following this link https://www.yourpension.gov.uk

Random comment of the day award goes to you!
The bit where you stated pixel was fine & took better pictures, answers the ?
Surprised about the camera, new iPhone is supposed to be a big jump in image quality
adamderak30/10/2019 09:13

The bit where you stated pixel was fine & took better pictures, answers …The bit where you stated pixel was fine & took better pictures, answers the ?Surprised about the camera, new iPhone is supposed to be a big jump in image quality

I think the new iPhone is a jump from the old iPhone, but the consensus among reviewers seems to be that the pixel 3 was the best camera of last year. So, the iPhone 11 could well be better than last year's, but still not match up in some scenarios with the Pixel 3.

I am a Pixel 3 owner and pre-ordered the Pixel 4, and while the nightsight on the new phone is clearly a step above the Pixel 3, I don't think that alone is enough to justify the price or paying £700 this year. So, I am returning it and sticking with the Pixel 3 until something more interesting comes out.
Udimion30/10/2019 09:30

I think the new iPhone is a jump from the old iPhone, but the consensus …I think the new iPhone is a jump from the old iPhone, but the consensus among reviewers seems to be that the pixel 3 was the best camera of last year. So, the iPhone 11 could well be better than last year's, but still not match up in some scenarios with the Pixel 3. I am a Pixel 3 owner and pre-ordered the Pixel 4, and while the nightsight on the new phone is clearly a step above the Pixel 3, I don't think that alone is enough to justify the price or paying £700 this year. So, I am returning it and sticking with the Pixel 3 until something more interesting comes out.

Have heard the pixel 4 camera isn't an improvement on the pixel 3.
adamderak30/10/2019 09:38

Have heard the pixel 4 camera isn't an improvement on the pixel 3.

Nightsight is a step up, at least in terms of generating a cleaner, crisper photo. And the telephoto lens does seem to help slightly with Google's super-res digital zoom. But I don't think it's a massive leap in quality, and certainly doesn't justify an upgrade from the Pixel 3, especially with all the other issues the phone has.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants