Groups

Is......................

Banned
    edi the super moderator a male or a female? And no im not on the pull :oops:

17 Comments

sassie

edi the super moderator a male or a female? And no im not on the pull … edi the super moderator a male or a female? And no im not on the pull :oops:

He might send you a PM and then you will know :giggle:

sassie

edi the super moderator a male or a female? And no im not on the pull … edi the super moderator a male or a female? And no im not on the pull :oops:

What if we said "neither"?

Or "both"?

HA HA

Yeah, he's definitely a he :-D

Original Poster Banned

ok thanks, i thought he was, just noticed something tonight and thought maybe he was actually a she and i hate it when you refer to someone and get there sex wrong, well that sounded a load of jumble :oops: doh i know what mean :oops:

she-he lol .............sorry edi lol

emmajk42

Yeah, he's DEFINITELY a he :-D

OK Emma...I'm not even gonna ask.....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

OK Emma...I'm not even gonna ask.....

Actually, I have no direct evidence of that. :?

sassie

ok thanks, i thought he was, just noticed something tonight and thought … ok thanks, i thought he was, just noticed something tonight and thought maybe he was actually a she and i hate it when you refer to someone and get there sex wrong, well that sounded a load of jumble, doh i know what mean :oops:

Emma does it all the time :w00t: she called pcnutta a 'he' :whistling:

That made me chuckle as SHE posted a photo of herself recently and could not be mistaken as a 'he' :giggle:

Still Emm does good comps so don't want to knock her (about) to much :thumbsup:

emmajk42

Actually, I have no direct evidence of that. :?

In that case I'm not gonna ask which of the other Mods your info comes from.....!!?!?

I hate doing that, and tend not to refer to someone as she/he but just post a username instead!

edi

I use Stealth (after getting for FREE) and is probably the best razor … I use Stealth (after getting for FREE) and is probably the best razor I've used

]Doesn't prove very much but may tip the balance ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Diodorus-siculus

]Doesn't prove very much but may tip the balance ;-)

It may have helped if they had said what bits they shave with the stealth :w00t:

sassie

It may have helped if they had said what bits they shave with the stealth … It may have helped if they had said what bits they shave with the stealth :w00t:

Yeah. I know lots of women who shave an I don't mean just armpits. legs or bikini bits

Original Poster Banned

iglimpse

Yeah. I know lots of women who shave an I don't mean just armpits. legs … Yeah. I know lots of women who shave an I don't mean just armpits. legs or bikini bits

Oh please, not nasal :w00t:

I still just want a firm answer on animal? vegetable? mineral?

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching

I still just want a firm answer on animal?

Oh errrrrr :w00t:

sassie

Oh errrrrr :w00t:

Oh dear god... And on that note I shall depart the forum for the weekend. I shouldn't still be at work anyway!

sassie

Oh please, not nasal :w00t:

Nearly.....

chin and neck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764158
      2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2456
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2288
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2395

See more discussions