Is A Gamesharing Thread allowed (psn)

Just a general question because many of the items of the store can be shared by up to five people. (nearly everything from maps to games to songs on rock band and guitar hero).

28 Comments

Of course it's not 'allowed'. Who cares. It's possible and it saves us money. Sony don't like us doing it but they don't remove the function to do it. Gameshare to your hearts content!

Yes it's allowed in here but not in FS/FT

Original Poster

Ok that is cool

What game are you after?

Salmon-Face;4920706

Of course it's not 'allowed'. Who cares. It's possible and it saves us … Of course it's not 'allowed'. Who cares. It's possible and it saves us money. Sony don't like us doing it but they don't remove the function to do it. Gameshare to your hearts content!

I thought Sony wanted you to do it, I am sure they even had it on their website?

Can you share COD maps? My friend bought it for her son, and wanted to share it with a neighbour, but said it wasn't possible.

Original Poster

Yes you can saint
the only thing that doesn't work is:
1: Warhawk
2: GT5 Prolouge
3: SOCOM: Confrontation
4: Fatal Inertia
5. Singstar songs

Yeah Sony allow it and yes CoD4 and CoD WaW maps can be shared.

Original Poster

What I am looking for Abvance is:
Songs from the music games (not singstar though)
CoD maps
Not sure about the other psn games (have dust hd, flower and wipeout hd)

electriclinux;4920788

Yes you can saintthe only thing that doesn't work is:1: Warhawk2: GT5 … Yes you can saintthe only thing that doesn't work is:1: Warhawk2: GT5 Prolouge3: SOCOM: Confrontation4: Fatal Inertia

Abvance;4920797

Yeah Sony allow it and yes CoD4 and CoD WaW maps can be shared.

Thanks for that, I will let her know for next time.

Don't suppose you feel generous and want to give me free games electriclinux? I know somewhere you can discuss and share games...

Original Poster

I would I really would but because I don't have a magic card (called credit card) the games I downloaded are from a friend, I am not sure the games can be traded from him to me to you.

ah so if someone has bought something on psn....they can what allow me to download it too?

No worries, if you want to know where you can share stuff shoot me a PM, it's a private forum.

Original Poster

yep tazandsaz and vise visa

oh niceone....im dying for the cod wow zombie map if anyone wants to let me download? i havent downloaded anything but singstar songs so far...can those be shared?

£1.60 for the zombie map, bargain;-)

oh well if anyone wants to swap the cod maps for some singstar songs??? lmk how to do it

also how does it work? how do i download something someone else paid for etc? and vice versa?

Original Poster

I just wish that the psn came out with prepaid cards though.

Abvance;4921067

£1.60 for the zombie map, bargain;-)

where? thought it was 7.99

tazandsaz;4921125

where? thought it was 7.99

Split between 5 people...

Original Poster

Thanks for the message abvance.

Abvance;4921143

Split between 5 people...

oh right......lol....doh!!!

electriclinux;4921123

I just wish that the psn came out with prepaid cards though.

they have don't think they made it to uk though.

I don't think singstar add on content can be shared either (I may be wrong as I can't be bothered to switch my ps3 on ) also team mode for snake ball did not appear in my download list either)

Original Poster

So to start I guess people should put what they have and what they want.

I have about 8 singstar songs i can list them tomorrow if needed.

I may also buy the COD maps if someone wants to go halfers or something???

and as wants,

obv COD maps

More singstar songs

only games i play are, singstar, fifa09, cod wow and godfather 2. So anything for those.

ill make a thread that is more for what ppl can swap etc

Original Poster

The only thing is singstar songs cannot be shared but rock band and guitar songs can be shared.

Re: "Game Sharing"

Here is a previous listing where I raised similar concerns over dealing in PlayStation Network accounts:

"]EXPIRED - FOR Trade: PS3 PSN Games"

Note that sigma (Margerator) closed the thread prematurely.

I will also add that once somebody has control over your PlayStation Network Id they can change the associated e-mail address, create sub-accounts off the master account, reset the e-mail address & hand back control to you.

Unless you specifically look for this activity the first you will know about it is when the sub-account is created & associated on another PS3 console & (if a monthly spending limit has not been imposed on the sub-account) you receive an e-mail informing you that a charge has been made to your credit card for activity on the account.

Your pre-loaded wallet balance can be empty very quickly, and if you have requested "automatic top-up" of wallet funds then your entire credit card balance is at risk.

PS. Checking the ]trading rules...

---
4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes ']NTL' or ']Virgin Media' etc., money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, ]Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed.
---

Be safe out there... In (cyber)Space no-one can here you scream...

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846134
    2. Pink Balls613
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1957
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449

See more discussions