Groups

Is Abbey open today?

as above.

19 Comments

Banned

For the love of God! What's wrong with you people?

Why not look on Abbey's website? Why not ring them?

Or why not post on a forum based on deals and bargains??

DanJackson;3923194

For the love of God! What's wrong with you people?Why not look on Abbey's … For the love of God! What's wrong with you people?Why not look on Abbey's website? Why not ring them?Or why not post on a forum based on deals and bargains??

+1
    I LOL'd

Original Poster

This is the MISC section, I simply asked as my nearest one is 5 mile round trip away :roll:

was just thinking the same Dan Jackson!

its open.

dontdothatagain;3923211

This is the MISC section, I simply asked as my nearest one is 5 mile … This is the MISC section, I simply asked as my nearest one is 5 mile round trip away :roll:

Woulnt it be more reliable to ring or look at the Abbey website though?

Original Poster

I have been on the website and I dont know their number, give it a rest :roll:

Banned

DanJackson;3923194

For the love of God! What's wrong with you people?Why not look on Abbey's … For the love of God! What's wrong with you people?Why not look on Abbey's website? Why not ring them?Or why not post on a forum based on deals and bargains??

Why not just be rude to everyone on a forum based on deals and bargains as you havent got the guts to do it in the real world

Isnt it about time you logged off...your posts are just continually rude to everyone and you just say the same thing all the time

Having a go at a 13 year old....wow, your so cool :roll:

ODB_69;3923249

Why not just be rude to everyone on a forum based on deals and bargains … Why not just be rude to everyone on a forum based on deals and bargains as you havent got the guts to do it in the real worldIsnt it about time you logged off...your posts are just continually rude to everyone and you just say the same thing all the timeHaving a go at a 13 year old....wow, your so cool :roll:

+1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys
    I only asked :roll:

Try here, should give you your branch details incl contact number

multimap.com/cli…nat

Telephone:
    0845 765 4321

Banned

dontdothatagain;3923287

Thanks guys :)I only asked :roll:

Ask whatever you want lil dude, dont let some keyboard warrior put you off asking anything you ever want to know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Choc and ODB :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;3923233

I have been on the website and I dont know their number, give it a rest … I have been on the website and I dont know their number, give it a rest :roll:

I was just stating that its more reliable to check on line look up branch locater and it tells you the address AND number Just saying just cause someones branch is open doesnt mean yours may be closed....My huge Tesco's near me was shut yesterday but my mates in another part of the country was open!!
    Just some FRIENDLY MOTHERLY advise!!

dontdothatagain;3923313

Thanks Choc and ODB :thumbsup:

no probs sweet x

ODB_69;3923294

Ask whatever you want lil dude, dont let some keyboard warrior put you … Ask whatever you want lil dude, dont let some keyboard warrior put you off asking anything you ever want to know :thumbsup:

Thats ace im going to use that lol.

Banned

SteJosh;3923365

Thats ace im going to use that lol.Thanks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LOL..cant believe you have never heard that mate

heres something to go with it -

http://pds5.egloos.com/pds/200701/26/08/c0045208_09014845.jpg

ODB_69;3923460

LOL..cant believe you have never heard that mateheres something to go … LOL..cant believe you have never heard that mateheres something to go with it -

LOL scary bunch of people.

Geeks rule?:| lol

choc1969;3923257

+1 :thumbsup:

+2 :thumbsup: ddta rocks!! (ohhh get me with the kids n all that blurb!!)

and if you wanna check your account is working with a bank transfer ddta im always a helping hand!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions